Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Reviews? "Science Based Green Detox" Help analyzing

I'm concerned about heavy metal presence in my body, but i don't really have a real reason other than the fact that i make my own juice and am on TRT year round. You can see why i have a concern? i took a look at this when looking for a detox. looks like it's got quite a few good things. it's being advertised by a YouTube personality. i really like the ingredients. looks like it has got everything i would want to keep my gear use in better check.

Attachment 172024
    https://sixpackshortcuts.com/desktop/greendetox/

just want to see what the thoughts around here are.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    why Would juicing be putting heavy metals in your blood?

Any time a supplement makes a specific claim to do something it’s 90% bullshit.

The product you linked is great for your health in a lot of ways but first of all what tests have you run or even side effects have you had that make you think you have tons of extra heavy metals in your blood.

Save the money and just buy a juicer. Make your own fresh juice once a day, just literally throw any dark green thing in it, as long as you have an apple / cucumber in it it will taste amazing and be cheaper than some supplement that claims to do something you probably don’t need and can’t actually ,ensure in the first place

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    many raws come from china and they are notoriously dirty manufacturers. it's about the renminbi/money not the customer. ever see one of these? your gear gets filtered after it's cooked, or at least it's supposed to be. this is the scale. I think the standard is .22um. after i filter mine i pressure cook it too.

Attachment 172084
    ever see a steroid injection site infection?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-23-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    My wife and I tried the juicing thing a couple of times. We found it was too much work for the reward because it took forever to juice our fruits and vegetable and we tried turning the pulp into some healthy snacks by mixing in flax seed but they tasted like cardboard no matter what we did. We tried it for weight loss though and not detoxing.

Thread Information