Juris93 is offline New Member

fat burner for final sprint

hey guys , i was looking for a valid fat burner for last few KGs
    I spent many hours reading about clen , ec, eca, cardarine, yohimbine (the legal fat burners in EU are useless, you can only get a little energy and stop)
    so i found an interesting product that i can grab from a local store that import many products , someone with more experience can tell me if is worth ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_26.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	172710

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juris93 View Post
    hey guys , i was looking for a valid fat burner for last few KGs
    I spent many hours reading about clen , ec, eca, cardarine, yohimbine (the legal fat burners in EU are useless, you can only get a little energy and stop)
    so i found an interesting product that i can grab from a local store that import many products , someone with more experience can tell me if is worth ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_26.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	172710
    its got some interesting ingredients,

id stick with ECA, or amphetamines.

at least with those, I know exactly what interacts and how to handle them if a serious incident occurs.

with some real exotic stud like the few things on that list, I wouldn't know what's doing what.

reading a fellow members wife's experience with a simple addition of cold medicine to a weight loss stack, caused her a heart attack. in weary of this stuff now.

nothing beats hard work.

like "I got my hour cardio in and weights today. I got some free time, lets get some bitches"....<-- OR take that free time and turn it into another 45 min of cardio, that will burn more than a fat burner with one session

Thread Information