musclehead1 is offline Member

creatine and HGH question

hey guys i got this creatine called "impact plus" its creatine monohydrate, and its manufactured outta canada, bc. Now this creatine doesn't disolve like i could sit there and stir it forever and it just won't disolve with the juice or water or anything. Does all creatine react like this? What does it mean if the creatine isn't mixing like its supposed to? When i drink it, it feels very course like sand would, is it real creatine?

Also i got this HGH releaser called "Select HGH" it says that it is supposed to help your body to increase the production and release of human growth hormone

these are the things that are in it:
    calories 25
    potassium 36mg
    total carbs 7.5 g
    sugars 0
    vit A 1333iu
    vit B6 5 mg
    L-lysine 100mg
    glycine 6g
    ferulic acid 60mg
    L-omithine 100mg
    L-Aspartic acid 180mg
    L-glutamine 100mg
    L-Tyrosime 100mg
    L-Arginine Pyroglutamate 100mg

other ingredients: Beflora Plus (50% fructoligosaccharides, 47.5% soy extract and 2.5% potato starch), citric acid, clolstrum, potassium citrate, natural flavour, stevia leaf.

now my question with the HGH releaser is that, does it work? has anyone tried it? or did i just waste my money?

Thanks in advance

FmRommel is offline Member
    All HGH releasers are bullshit....if you arent going to but the real GH...not worth it at all....

My creatine doesnt dissolve that well either...no big deal as far as i know just tastes a bit sour...

FM

Thread Information