Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: balance motivation log

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    so I just wanted to add a little something to this log which may perhaps help some other guys out or at least open the doors to 'new ideas' in regards to AAS usage.

I'm just going to go over the AAS usage that was involved in this. This was Balances first cycle essentially, but having been on TRT.

so instead of doing the common (on online forums at least) test only first cycle, just bump TRT to 500mg per week. We did an actual 'steroid stack' for a first cycle. yep, I know pretty friggin crazy to run actual 'steroids' on a first "steroid cycle" eh , rather then just test.
    so heres what we did with a little bit of the reasons why.

- take away the AI (arimidex , aromasin ) completely . don't use it at all, but keep it on hand. he was on TRT and had an AI for use.
    - bump the Test dosage to 500mg per week
    - introduce an Anabolic steroid , Primobolan in this case, at 600mg per week

so goal here. get the androgen levels elevated. get the estrogen levels elevated along with those. introduce the steroid to provide the anabolic benefits. the synergy of all 3 of those things should start a good muscle building basis. the primobolan would not just be there as the anabolic work horse, but would provide additional benefits of lower SHBG to free up more androgens, while at the same time provide for just a tiny bit of anti estrogen benefits to keep the negative sides of estrogen at bay (limit bloat for example).

next part
    - no AI's still
    - get the test dosage up to 1000mg per week. we did this by adding test prop to all his injections.
    - keep the Primo going steady at 600

goal here. well I told balance over the phone that 1000mg per week of test is kinda the sweet spot for test to be really anabolic. when guys are promoting and messing around with this 500 or so test dosages, its just elevated TRT. they get the water gains and fluff and androgen benefits, but the real anabolic properties really kick in at the 1000mg per week range.

he was doing great at 1000mg of test per week and 600mg primo and no AI. new tissue was being built.

next phase. lets begin to blow up that new tissue, yet get leaner in the process. So we phase in Masteron . we Started with 800mg, but tapered down to 600mg after 2 weeks. then we phased out the Primo. the Masteron was going to add to the androgenic load of the cycle. it will act as a pure androgen, yet its more anabolic then test. it will also help keep negative estrogen and progestin side effects at bay.
    kept test at 1000mg per week.

he got bigger and leaner at this point, and a whole heck of a lot stronger. even though we implemented a lot more cardio and cut calories.

well about 10-12 weeks or so has went by. the overall cycle was a success for sure. we went completely away from what a first cycle is "supposed to be" and we broke all the newbie rules and had no hiccups or negative side effects really.

so how do we end this things. volumization phase. the diet was going to go higher carb. what better way to drive those carbs and fill out then using a bit of Tren . and we are already running the Masteron in full force which works great with tren.
    so the last 3-4 weeks Tren was ran at 350mg per week. results were great. only negative side was sleep was effected.

so to recap, what did Balances first cycle entail over all
    1000mg of test
    600mg of primo
    600mg of mast
    350mg of tren
    No AI

now thats NOT a beginner cycle !! but the way we did things in phases and progressions is what made it very success first cycle, even though it was completely contrary to the normal dogma.

of course these things were all taken with guidance and supervision and not just randomly by some newb. Balance is a super smart guy and did tons of research on his own to confirm the things we were doing.. of course, I do appreciate his level of trust he put in me when I was laying things out that were quite contrary to the normal orthodoxy you see online.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Wtf. How did I miss this??? This was freakin awesome. I binge read this thing! Lol
    balance likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information