The past week or so has been pretty tough to get my meals in. Business is very busy so it's hard to justify spending the time it takes to eat. Also my shoulder is recovering but as we go through therapy, we are seeing that the issue is much bigger than initially expected. Bicep tendon issues are almost gone but I also have rotator cuff issues. I have held off from any shoulder exercises for the time being and will do so until I get better. I am able to bench 315 with zero discomfort what so ever so the rotator issues are not impacting my workouts in a bad way.

The past week I have had my weight fluctuate between 221-225. Yes I have missed a meal here and there but I have not ate less than 4500 calories any of those days. Considering I am on insulin and 100mg anadrol , I expected more. I may revamp things here a bit and take my insulin dose way down with the intention of adding it later on. I am thinking my insulin sensitivity may be the issue here. I may possibly drop my lantus and add fasted cardio while keeping humalog to pre/post workout only. Since it is already hard to get my meals in, it may be a good idea to focus on insulin sensitivity here while we wait for the Test and Deca to kick in.