Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: DNP Thread

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    Day 13:

Weighed 238.3 BUT I was able to go to the bathroom and it went down to 237.0. SO this goes to show how much my other weigh-ins could be off. Last night I was hungry and ate more, so spike in weight makes sense.

I also feel and look like a water ballon, so I am certainly holding water.

I want to continue this experiment without cardio, but I'm starting to think its stupid to do so. If I am losing .6 a day, perhaps cardio will make it 1lb a day? SO I may just start doing 20 mins cardio a day after my coffee, or should I, in the name of science, see how this works without any assistance?

I'm willing to do either. This won't be the last time I take DNP .

OK I decided to add some HIIT cardio.

15 minutes at a 1:1 walk to sprint ratio, going from 3mph to 7mph. Got a nice sweat and endorphine rush. I figured to do this so I make up for the NEAT I would have by going out and also the lack of gym as well.

Day 14: Weight 238.1

Last night I got these huge cravings for calories/carbs and I ate so much food I certainly went about 3000, however, I only gained 1lb, which we can assume is water. It seems anytime my body does work, it wants to repair. Perhaps better if I increase dose to 500mg and do literally nothing.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 04-04-2020 at 09:59 AM.

I decided to up the dose just now to 500mg and do this until day 21, then drop DNP .

Day 15: 237.7

500mg sweat more. Less carb craving but ate a lot. I'm so flat its horrific lol.

Day 16: 236.0

Didn't eat like crap, did 3 laps around my block; each lap takes about 11 mins.

I have like 3 days left, I'm just gonna post a week after with final weight.
    jimbosmith316 likes this.

Day 17 I decided to stop taking DNP today. I have 10 pills, which would leave me with 2.5 days. I figured why even bother at this point.

I weight 236.7 this am.

I lost about 10lbs, but we'll see what the final loss is and when my muscles suck up back all the glycogen. Ill report back in 7 days.

Ok, its been plenty of time off DNP

I am still 236.6 this AM. This is after coming off and not worring about a caloric bounce. I started working out again (on the Total Gym) and I am eating in a deficit but sustainable one of 2400 calories.

So I lost about 9-10lbs of fat after all is said and done, with no real attention to diet while on. I imagine I would have lost WAY more if I did cardio, counted calories in a deficit, and worked out, but I wanted to see what this stuff does on its own.
    Now I know.

Next time I will take DNP is when the gyms are open and I have gained most of my muscle back and want to use it to melt fat off, probably months from now.
    Chark and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information