Thread: water retention

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

water retention

ok ive been juicing for about 2 years now about 3 cycles from my first cycle ive had the bloated face but not all that bad but the last cycle i was on finished about 4-5 months ago and have been clean since. But my face really blew up with the last one and is still big and bloated, it has gone down some what in my neck and chin area but not significantly. I'm staying around 240-243lbs in that range and im down to about 7% bf now as on july 22! Is this normal for a bloated face to stick around like this? And if so how long from experience does it take to drain out? I'm really tired of looking fat, so i want the chisled face back, BAD! thanx
    Last edited by crosby7117; 08-01-2004 at 04:33 PM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    wow still bloated after that time off? Im only guessing but perhaps you have edema. Build up of fluids which can be localized(your face). High pressure can strain the blood vessles. Kidney problems can also cause edema. Personally you may wish to have it evaluated good luck

i mean its going away but very slowly! is there anything i can do? would diuretics help at all with this or because it's localized will it even help?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally ,I would not use diuretics . They to my understanding do not concentrate localized areas. There are supposidly some natural herbs that help. But I do have one thought. Go to a natural healing spa (or any spa) that has whats called a mud wrap. They wrap your body or in your case face with specially treated clay with warm towels. This removes toxins & water. I think it may help, I tried it twice around my stomach

what about like dandelion and b6 anybody hear about this? would this help ?

Thread Information