Critique My Regimine

Sorry for not describing exactly what I do on these days but I don't know the names of some of the excersises i do. I do about 3 sets of everything, mainly 12x, 10x, 8x always increasing weight.

Monday: Chest/Tris

Tuesday: Shoulder/Traps

Wendsday: Just Legs Baby!!

Thursday: Off

Friday: Back and Bi's

Sat & Sun: Off

I also do strength and conditioning training with my boxing coach on Tues and Thursday evenings mainly consisting of: lots of pushups, striking, jump rope, high knee drives, sprawls, abs and more pushups. Go hard for about an hour and a half.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    If I was you, I would try to incoperate my shoulders, and traps into my chest and triceps day. Thats way I could take that extra day off before my legs. It seems to me that you could be overworking your cns, especially since you say you are doing evening work with your coach/trainer.

chinups Guest
    Sounds a bit of overworking but if you can handle it that pretty much sounds bad ASSSSSSSS

Diet?

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Sounds a bit of overworking but if you can handle it that pretty much sounds bad ASSSSSSSS

Diet?
    Awesome, thx.. It is nothing I can't handle. I just make sure I get plenty of rest especially the night of boxing training.

Diet Is Pretty Good:

Meal One: whey shake w/milk, always 2 scoops

Meal Two: 8 egg whites or Almond Cereal

Meal Three: whey shake (about an hour before workout)

Meal Four: PWO whey shake, Tuna Sub, PBJ sandwhich always on Whole Wheat Bread, Orange

Meal Five: Pasta 2 Meatballs

Meal Six: Steak, some type of fruit

Meal Seven: PBJ

Drink Lots of Gatorade: I know I need to cut that out cause of all the dang sugar it has.. Any suggestions on good fluids to drink throughout the day. Prefferably other then water to get some more calories in me

chinups Guest
    No carbs in the early part of the day??? Body needs some early

Recently I been getting oranges and lemons and making some or/lemon drink with splenda. Not too to bad. Barely get any of the OJ juice in there but yet a bit of flavor

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    No carbs in the early part of the day??? Body needs some early

Recently I been getting oranges and lemons and making some or/lemon drink with splenda. Not too to bad. Barely get any of the OJ juice in there but yet a bit of flavor
    what do you do for carbs in the morning?

Would whole wheat toast do? I could probably put the eggwhites on that and make a samich outta of it.

chinups Guest
    Oatmeal is something every single morning I eat. Even on cheat days

Thread Information