Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liftnainez is offline Banned

WOW! Biceps are PUMPED! Thanks SC!

For those of you who have tried Swolecats reccomandation about this bicep routine im sure you already know how hard but amazing it is.. for those of you who havent you need to try it.. I read what Swolecat said about biceps ( 3 seconds down 2 seconds up of only 6 sets after back..) Well my bis are torched. I really focused on form and the time.. wow is all i can say! I have never felt such a burn or pump from a bicep excersize.. I did drop the weight considerably but it was a better feeling than the heavier weight I am accustomes to..just want to say that everybody should try it and a big thanks SC for that biceps routine.. good luck

pelly789 is offline Member
    where is the routine id like to try it...i know his leg workout kicked my ass

Here you go bro.. im going to copy and paste.. orginally written by SWOLECAT

"originally posted by swolecat"
    "Leave the "fancy-schmancy" concentration curls, tricep kickbacks, leg extensions, etc., for later on during your cut down phase before pictures or a show. Utilize only a few sets of these "assistor" muscles, and torch them then leave them alone. Do not do 12 sets of biceps to try to get 20 inch arms, eat correctly, DEAD/SQUAT/ROW/BENCH your (__!__) off, and you need only hit the biceps with 5-6 all out sets per WEEK! Not any pansy movements either.........3 sets of HAMMERS curls done straight up and down by your sides, and 3 sets of STRAIGHT BAR curls, no cheating check your ego @ the door, going all the way down to the bottom and concentrating on hitting the bicep from the bottom of the movement, all the way to the top. Swinging the weight up does nothing to build muscle, as momentum doesn't stimulate muscle fiber. 2 warm-up sets should be done before the first bicep all-out set, but don't wear yourself out before the real work begins.

Two things here. You must really TORCH your biceps in these 6 sets. Those who can do 12-15 sets of biceps are not utilizing this TORCHING technique. Find the true failure weight for the exercises, and use a 3 second lowering, 2 second contraction WITH a nice static hold/squeeze at the top (peak) of the movement. If you are not more sore than Angeil Veil takin' it anally w/ no Vaseline, you are not doing the movements correctly. "

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ?????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh, there it is..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I never really get to sore after biceps but i have a feeling that tomorow I may..

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    good post, this will help all those bicep questions that have been popping up lately

cool bro thanks i didnt find it on my own thanks again im goin to try this tomorrow is that all to what he said?

no problem guys.. glad i could help pass on the info.. yup.. i did this routine after my back workout.. but this is all I have .. maybe SC will chime in here and give more advice but im pretty sure these 6 sets is what he is reffering to.. good luck and hope you all grow..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Glad you enjoyed it!

For those who want to read the ENTIRE thing, it's stuck atop this forum.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    I've tried that many times, kicks my ass. Im trying the leg routine this Saturday, I'm looking forward to it unlike most ppl that try it

chest, how long have you utilized the program for? How many consecutive weeks? How did it work for you? Im going to try this for at least a month and then switch it up to shock my muscles a lil bit.. but yea leg day this thursday ( not looking for it lol)

Update: Next day and my bis are sore! Feels great!

That is great to hear!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    chest, how long have you utilized the program for? How many consecutive weeks? How did it work for you? Im going to try this for at least a month and then switch it up to shock my muscles a lil bit.. but yea leg day this thursday ( not looking for it lol)
    I did it for like 4 consec weeks, its really painful My arms were growing pretty well in that period, Im gonna start that routine up again.

dayum, all this positive feedback = me given this shiat a test go

URMaster is offline Junior Member
    Glad you are enjoying it. The truth is I taught SC everything he knows

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I did it for like 4 consec weeks, its really painful My arms were growing pretty well in that period, Im gonna start that routine up again.
    Yea, I am also thinking about staying on this routine for about 4 weeks and then switching it up to shock my muscles.. I may also use this type of training with other bodyparts.. although im sure doing this type of training with bigger groups such as CHEST LEGS and BACK will be gruesome.. looking foward for it to work..

Any feedback from people who tried this method of training on bigger muscle groups feel free to chime in and share your experience please.. thanks

primetime1 is offline Member
    not yet.. friday ill give em a try.. looking fwd to this!!

good luck primtetime

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    nice!! back and bi day is saturday...ill be hot with anticipation

sounds good

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    damn i just trained em 2day! Well im definately trying this next arm day. Thx 4 the new idea

no prob.. all SwoleCats idea.. but glad i could help pass on the info..

liftnainez: i hit this work out up on friday and it was insane, i loved hittin the back up that hard and then "torching" the bis. a big up to SC for that work out, an one for you since you posted it and got me to try it..

chinups Guest
    Ok so I am doing all my deads and big back work today and I am going to torch the biceps. I am going to do 3 sets hammers 3 sets straight bar curls.

Question? Every set to failure???

thats how i did it bro, failure on all ove em cuz i lost count doin the 2 up 3 down count. my arms were blasted and feeling large after that work out, i plan on it again this week.

hit em hard chinups

chinups Guest
    I am going to do this. I will combine it with the 100 reps workout.

basicly the 100 reps is 100 reps everyday of the week 50 morning 50 night everday but bicep day. I biceps right now are constantly pumped and nver sore from the 100 workouts, I see difference. This 2 methods will have me swoled up my summer!!! Biceps anyway

how many reps are you guys averaging per set??i tried this and was only doing like 8 reps at the most..my arms dont even feel that sore and its the day after..was i doing something wrong?

make sure you train back pretty hard and use the tempo given 2/3 2 seconds up and 3 on the negative trust me if your doing it right it will work

well during the workout my arms were burning..but like today the day after my arms are barely sore..feels like i barely worked them out

ward065 is offline Member
    i agree with the philosophy......i used to do like 15 sets for biceps and triceps. After my 10th set or so i noticed i really was losing energy and the rest of the sets were a waste

changed my routine, i am doing 8-9 sets each for bi's and tri's (sightly more than what SC says) but i train my arms alone and really focus on the pump, seems to be working very well

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeDatMonKey
    well during the workout my arms were burning..but like today the day after my arms are barely sore..feels like i barely worked them out
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeDatMonKey
    how many reps are you guys averaging per set??i tried this and was only doing like 8 reps at the most..my arms dont even feel that sore and its the day after..was i doing something wrong?
    Soreness is not an indicator of growth, so that's not relevant to whether or not it was productive. If you strive to get sore time in/time out on purpose, chances are that you were indeed over-training arms before. I barely get sore anymore, usually only legs and sometimes chest, but arms never get sore.

~SC~

lookin good swole!!

how did you change your avatar in like 1 minute...dammit. i retract my previous statement. although, props for getting a chick to write your name on her chest.

Which pic was before this one? Me in the mirror?

Thanks.....

Yeah, this pic was given to me by someone I don't know...(on the Net)

~SC~

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Soreness is not an indicator of growth, so that's not relevant to whether or not it was productive. If you strive to get sore time in/time out on purpose, chances are that you were indeed over-training arms before. I barely get sore anymore, usually only legs and sometimes chest, but arms never get sore.

~SC~
    couldnt agree more,i use hst principles for my workouts now,with great success and dont get sore much at all yet im still growin.my favorite bicep ex at the moment is sloooow strict chins with a nice pinch at the top and a stretch at the bottom,the guns are growin great.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    liftnainez: i hit this work out up on friday and it was insane, i loved hittin the back up that hard and then "torching" the bis. a big up to SC for that work out, an one for you since you posted it and got me to try it..
    no problem bro.. glad i could pass on and share the info.. great to hear that it worked well for you.. i actually just got back from a back/bi day and once again my bis are PUMPED!!!! its a great workout.. i already did it for about 3-4 sessions so i may stop it for a while but will def do it again shortly.. keeep growing brotha!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information