energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Daft Questin ??????

this might sound stupid but, How do you know if you have overtrained? What are the signs?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tired/lethargic all the time, loss of appetite, restless sleep, moody, aches/pains, elevated heart-rate aka pulse while at rest, etc.

~SC~

muscle_20 is offline Member
    i find it hard to tell by using feeling tired as a sign as i am often tired...i would just say when your progress stops you are over trained or plateaued.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Thanks swolecat and muscle, i feel tired a lot of the time am out a bed every workday at 5 am, i always have pains off boxing, ive been on clen so that has elevated my heart rate, my sleep has allways been shit, ahhhh luks like ave been overtraining since a was born ha ha, wonderin if you train through overtrain will your body adapt, because a luv training 6 days aweek id be lost havin to miss oneday.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    less is better, 6 days is usually a recipe for disaster and overtraining, if all you are taking is clen , i would be willing to bet you are overtrained, if you arent making any gains , strength wise or size wise, you are sore all the time, and if your workouts are about 2 hours a day 6 dys a wk, you are overtraining IMO. less is better

cheers Doc sust, im not trying to gain much size or strength i train for boxing, 2 days of boxing, 2 days of weights for boxing, 2 cardio days for boxing, my training sessions never go over 1.5 hours although they are intense, and im stoping the clen for now ****in up training i think, am guna try and get some extra sleep in and am guna watch how i train and if a still feel down then ill sort the amount of training out. thanks again for your advice.

Thread Information