i was wondering if anyone had an explanation as to what might have happened to me 2 days in a row now. I was lifting pretty heavily for about 3-4 months after having some time off. Then i got walking pneumonia which put me on my ass for a week, then i went on spring break for a week and didn't have access to a gym. I get back and go to the gym and my first exercise is deadlifts, i get done with 2 sets and feel like i'm gonna pass out. i got 4 reps out of my 3rd set and just backed off. went over to do pullups next, felt the same way only this time it was bad i had to leave and go home and like lay down for about 45 minutes. i thought maybe i just went a little too hard so i layed off for a day then today i just did 50 pushups and about 40 situps in my room and stood up and got the same feeling again. it almost feels like heatstroke my mouth and jaw are clenching up and i get really bad tunnel vision and get all shaky and have to sit down. as far as supps all i'm takin is whey and creatine. what could it be, is the creatine dehydrating me? or am i not eating enough sugar?