kiz
    kiz is offline New Member

need Insperation!!

hi guys,just got back from the gym and i've never felt more depressed. we've all been there i'm sure,worked out hard had a good pump but still feel like i'm not making the gains i need to. i'm not on juice 5' 7 i'm 190lbs and body fat about 19%.i'm trying to get the calories in but thats also commin hard at the moment. i'm sort of stuck between mass gaining and fat loss. any ideas or comments?

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Hey kiz, cheer up, summer is coming soon. Now you can start to burn some of that 19% BF and lean up for the summer. I'd suggest trying to bring your BF down to 11-13% and then try adding some quality muscle. I don't know how old you are or where you live, but the bikini's are coming out soon. That should give you some inspiration.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Hey kiz, cheer up, summer is coming soon. Now you can start to burn some of that 19% BF and lean up for the summer. I'd suggest trying to bring your BF down to 11-13% and then try adding some quality muscle. I don't know how old you are or where you live, but the bikini's are coming out soon. That should give you some inspiration.
    That is by far some of the best damn advice i've heard in a while. I almost want to hug ya! Almost If it made the bikinis come off, i'de give ya smooch.

binny is offline Associate Member
    this is what my dad told me about working towards ur goals.....long time ago there used to be an Egyptian king. he had a son who was about 14 years old and really short in height...one day it was his birthday and his dad ( the king) said they he will get him anything he wants as a birthday gift...the prince (son) says that he wants his father to erect a stattue for him (the son) right in front of his room from where he can see it. He specified that the statue should be 6 feet tall and very muscular...his dad thought it was weird for his son to ask for a statue as a birthday gift and asked him the reason for it....the prince said that the statue will be his inspiration till he is of the age of 24. Since he is so small in height and so skinny, he is gonna try to be exactly like the statue by the time he turns 24....so they built the statue...the prince would go look at the statue everyday and stand right besides it to see how much more he has to grow to be like it.....everyday he would work harder.....he would touch the statue by his nose to measure his height.....days passed and when it was his 24th birthday he went up to the statue and his nose touched the statues nose at precisely the same point....he was exactly 6 ft.....now this shows that the prince had a goal to achieve and by erecting the satue he made sure he never lost sight of his goal......now i dont know if ur gonna erect a statue here but u can surely start by having a goal and thinking about it everyday .....what i do is think about where i will be in 6 months....ieverytime i dont want to work out i just think about all the gurls i ma get when i go to university....that keeps me goin

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good story!

~SC~

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the story as well. When I'm in the gym I usually take a quick glance at a magazine with a hot girl on it and then keep her in my mind the whole time I work out. Use anything that will keep you going.

Thread Information