I am 32 yo, 5'9", 207 lbs, BF%? I am in my 5th week of my first cycle (500mg/week Test Cyp). I started five weeks ago at 195 lbs. I have also added about 35 lbs to my bench. I also am taking 1mg arimidex and 1 mg Propecia, whey protein, and 5g creatine daily.

I am currently doing the split listed below with the excersices/sets/reps listed below. I like to work my arms and chest the same day. I've tried splitting bis/tris but just don't feel balanced. Also, if I work my shoulders on chest day, they are already too tired from bench work to be able to lift the maximum amount of weight per set that I am capable of. My concern is that I may be working my shoulders to much as they get hit on day 1 with chest also. Should I just hit them lighter on day 3? I also realize my bis may be getting a little work in on day 3 with back workout. I know some will say this is overtraining, and maybe it is but it seems to be working. Or, maybe if I only worked each body part once a week I would make even better gains? What do you think?

I do feel fully recovered (not sore) by the time I train each body part for the second time, however, as I have read on this board this may not be an indication that the muscle is ready to be worked again.

Day 1: Chest, Bis, Tris
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Shoulders/Back
Day 4: OFF
REPEAT

CHEST
Flat Bench Press 5X6-8
Incline Bench Press 5X8-10
Decline Bench Press 5X8-10
Pec Machine 5X10

BICEPS
Standing EZ Bar Curls 5X10