Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Back sucks, how to enlarge dat ù$^ù??

Been hitting my back hard for 2 years and half now, but all i see is a small barely thick back....where wideness???
    Any advice?
    Right now my back workout is made of Barbell Rowing/Seated cable rowing/Lat pull pulldown/T bar row/one arm rows/deadlifts for lower back only...all that heavy on first day.....lighter on 2nd....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -backdblebis_042006_1.jpg   -backdblebis_042006_2.jpg   -backdblebis_012006_1.jpg  

PS: last one is from January. First 2 from early april.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I see what your saying about the width of your back, personally I think the definition and traps are lookin great!!! I may have a solution for your width, WIDE GRIP CHIN-UPS!!! Great for it man, They are a staple in my back routine...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    looks awesome !

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    your back is pretty impressive, i wish i had that kind of thickenss i have width and 0 thickness, wide grip pull ups thats what i do, and even add some weight if necessary? concentrate on using ur back at the bottom of the pull up make sure you go allllll the way down and use ur back to pull untill your biceps are about 90 degrees after that its all bi's im sure you know this but thats what i do and i have an unpropotianately wide back.

Oh i forgot to mention i AM using chins up sometimes.....maybe the "sometimes" is the reason...well i hope so!
    Thanks guys though, my back look like shit to me, but if you find it good, that just may be me.....too hard on myself i assume....

Height weight?

Testo looking very lean mean back pulling machine.............?lol

I'm 5'9", 194 Lbs, 15% BF...on a bulking way to hell....I train my back kinda heavy, and just use one/two exercices light to squeeze and then work more on definition....not most of the time though.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not change your back routine, once a week, still do deadlifts, but then just do 3 other exercises for back, all with width in mind. pullups, v-bar pulldowns, close-reverse grip pullups etc. you wont lose any thickness, and it may just be the shock your back needed

chest6 is offline Banned
    Back width looks pretty good to me. Try different variations grips for chins...I have the same problem as you

TinTin78 is offline Member
    If that back sucks then you need a good slap in the face, it looks very good and you should be glad, not complaining like a little girl. But do wide grip latspull, wide chin-ups, standing barbell row, one hand rowing in machine.

Back is looking pretty damn good to me brutha. If you are not satisfied with it, you can pass it off to me. The definition is insane, and I personally don't see how it is lacking thickness like you say.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Oh i forgot to mention i AM using chins up sometimes.....maybe the "sometimes" is the reason...well i hope so!
    Thanks guys though, my back look like shit to me, but if you find it good, that just may be me.....too hard on myself i assume....
    Back looks good Bro. CHINS with weight worked great for me, but everyBODY reacts different to different stimuli.....

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Back looks good, but you could widen your grip and trying under and reversing the grip too, plus lots of drop sets

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Chin Ups!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3138
    Back looks good, but you could widen your grip and trying under and reversing the grip too, plus lots of drop sets

widening the grip works the inner part more when doing rows.....

single arm dumbell rows bro....

and from your pose we cant see the lack of width....do a lat spread and post that. from the font and rear.

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    If that back sucks then you need a good slap in the face, it looks very good and you should be glad, not complaining like a little girl. But do wide grip latspull, wide chin-ups, standing barbell row, one hand rowing in machine.
    , then slap me. Cuz me aim is one of a Badell's back! never aim too low, that said the one hand rowing machine did good to me, that's right, but i don't have one any more in my gym......
    Too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Back looks good Bro. CHINS with weight worked great for me, but everyBODY reacts different to different stimuli.....
    Love your avatar, reaally rocks

Thread Information