runnningman is offline New Member

ultimate soldier training????

Hello
    IŽd like som steroid tips for endurance training.
    I want to become the ultimate soldier, which means that i have to train both powerlifting and endurance training like running and trekking with bergen/rucksack. Because the ulitmate soldier must run fast and far and be big at the same time.
    Anyone who have tips how to train and more important which steroids you should use during this kind of training?
    Runnningman

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i've never built the ultimate soldier, but my guess for what you are looking for is Monday do Big 3 Exercises, bench, squat and clean, all heavy low reps, WED do all body weight exercises, things like mountain climbers, aligator walks, pushups, pull ups, things liek this, then friday do all high rep(12-15) stuff like curls, extensions, db bench, things like this....And as for your endurace do Cardio everyday..... This would make a pretty inshape dude with versatility, NE other suggestions

kyjelly is offline Banned
    The Complete Guide To Navy SEAL Fitness.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157...lance&n=283155

Its about $11

You talk about endurance...heres a little something...:::

SEALs are required to be able to swim 6 miles, run 15 miles, and do 150 pull-ups, 400 push-ups, and 400 sit-ups.......and thats with virtually no rest

Its a 3-4 month long workout.. When you got massive endurance, strength comes along with it. You just wont be massive in size. Do this 3-4 month workout, then an HST weight workout, or just low rep workout for size

Thread Information