honda4life is offline Junior Member

I need help setting up a routine .. details inside..

Ok first off here are my stats, 6'0 210lbs about 15% BF. I have a healthy diet, about 3 8oz grilled chicken breasts a day, 1/2 cup brown rice a can or 2 of low fat tuna, and about 8 to 12 boiled egg whites thruout the day. I try and split it up into about 5 meals but due to work it can be tough. so I kinda much thru out the day if I have to, but all healthy stuff. I also get my greens...

2nd I have my own gym sets of free weights at home, I hate gyms, I have th following equipment... olympic bench set.. incl. decl. and flat with standard bar and all the plates. I have a squat rack built into that as well, I have a leg curl, extension machine, and a preacher curl pad setup with curl bars.

I also have a free flat, incl, decl bench with 20 30 40 50 and 60 lb dumbells.

I dont like doing bounce off the chest bp, I go slow elbows out and contract chest as much as possible, that is my most lacking area. I have good technique lets just say that. I prefer to do this.. Mon chest, tuesday Bi's, wed tris/shoulders, thursday legs and back, and fridays light high rep chest weekend off to recover.

I powerlifted about 10 year ago in high school 265 bench at 145lb body weight was pretty good, but now I want to "build" my body for size and loooks not so much strength. Im currently cutting with a good diet ive lost about 11 lbs on the last 3 weeks and I got about 12 to 15 more.

so with that equipment, diet, and goal what would you recommend? how many sets, reps, I will figure out weights myself.

Thanks for any advise guys. I just dont feel like I get the soreness im looking for days after my workout. and I need a good solid routine with the right excersizes to get the best physique possible. I am doing this natty with just some store bought supplements.... any good products to recommend after I cut down, to gain some lean mass back?

honda4life is offline Junior Member
    bump....anyone?

Thread Information