LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Need Some Help With Legs

Now, My legs are a little lagging behind on the rest of me, and I think I know why. Genetically I have very skinny knees, so it's good size from my waist but as it goes down it gets really thin, and then from the knee it goes down and I have decent calves. It's just that spot right at the knee and a little above and below. Now, will lunges help me with this area more then just squats and leg extensions (which I already do). I mean, should I add those in, never tried em and heard they work that area more... Any other suggestions?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    not much you can do about your knee size mate, but narrow knees will emphasize the sweep on your quads and the size of your calves so I would work on those. Try some close stance and wide stance squats to add a little width to your quads and some donkey raises for calves.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Alright will do

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've always had extremely small legs my whole life as does my Mom but with consistant leg routines that push you past your limits you can and will develop great legs and calves, it took me a few years to get where I'm at now and I have a lot of work to do. Start looking forward to leg days and really put everything you have into the sets and force yourself to progressively lift more week after week with perfect form.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Now, My legs are a little lagging behind on the rest of me, and I think I know why. Genetically I have very skinny knees, so it's good size from my waist but as it goes down it gets really thin, and then from the knee it goes down and I have decent calves. It's just that spot right at the knee and a little above and below. Now, will lunges help me with this area more then just squats and leg extensions (which I already do). I mean, should I add those in, never tried em and heard they work that area more... Any other suggestions?
    Post your exact training program in detail

Thread Information