wini is offline Banned

back and bi's quick question

hi, just wanted to know like when i am training my back and bi's CAN I DO MY BI'S FIRST then back or do i have to do the back first because i prefer doin bi's first then back plz let know as soon as possible

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    You can but it is not optimal. If you do you will not be able to do back as effectively.

Just do wide-grip chins, bent over rows, and deads for back. Then BB curls inc curls and hammers and you bi's should be trashed.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    You can but it is not optimal. If you do you will not be able to do back as effectively.

Just do wide-grip chins, bent over rows, and deads for back. Then BB curls inc curls and hammers and you bi's should be trashed.
    Totally agree with this.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Really depends on what you are prioritizing. Obviously if you worked biceps first you wouldn't be able to pull as much for back. You don't HAVE to work something out first..theres no rules posted in the gym that says so. I have worked biceps first since mine suck..and it has worked fine.

wini is offline Banned
    because i did back first 2 day then bi's,but i couldnt even lift a light weight when training bi's is there a solution to this,i was thinking train them different days

Thread Information