AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member

Treadmill or Bike need some help bros!

After sending a PM to a member about using clen to loose weight, he recommended that i should not even think about using it in my current condition, and i should be doing 45 min and the least of cardio everyday so far i have been riding the bike for 1:30 and i have been feeling great, i lost about 3lbs already (only been about 7days and i am sure it is just water) i have been burning about 1350-1550 cals during the time... my question is... would you guys recommend that i run or bike to loose weight i am currently am 280 lbs -3 lbs of water.. when i run my heartbeat goes crazy high and i can only do it for 30min without stopping and a bike i can do it nonstop as long as i have a bottle of water or gum i am about 28%BF my blood pressure is okay the docs says it just a little higher then a normal person and i have a good diet.. 230gram of protein and lots of greens only carbs are from 2 slices of bread for lunch and fruit for breakfast i eat about 2500cals a day.. about 10years ago i was eating about 1200cals a day and lost about 90lbs and put most of it back on

anyone that can post will help me out greatly!

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Id Split It Up....do The 30min Of Cardio.but..instead Of A Tread Mill Try An Eliptical Machine And Then The Next Day Go Back To The Bike...just My Opinion....

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    bike is way to boring for me i switch it up to,eliptical or i will walk but i set it on the highest incline and speed right around 3.5-4.o and start hiking i have noticed the amount of calories u burn is a lot more than the bike too

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Treadmill.. Bike..

Doesn't matter what you do.. once you do it consistently

AnabolicErick is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys... helped alot i will switch it up and i will do it as many days as i can! thanks again

Thread Information