I got a feeling this workout regiment I started about 4-5 weeks ago would be considered overtraining but I'd like your opinions.

Mon - Legs + Shoulders

Squats 5x5
Leg Press 3x8
Calf Raises 4x15
Leg Extensions 3x8

Military Press 3x10
Shoulder Press 3x6
Dumbell Front Raises 2x10
Shrugs 3x10

Tues and Thurs - Chest + Tri's

Flat Bench 5x5
Incline Dumbell 2x10
Cable Crossover 3x10
Push-ups 2x15

Various Tri Extensions, 2x10, 2x10, 2x10
Close Grip Bench 2x10

Weds and Friday - Back + Bi's

Deadlifts 4x5
Lat Pull Downs 2x10
Pull-ups 2x5
Seated/Bent Rows 2x10

Cable Curls 2x10
Standing Barbell Curl 4x6
Seated Preacher Bar Curl 3x10
Hammer Curls - 2x10

I was doing a routine previously where I trained each body part once a week but my partners felt the need to step that up. Problem is, their not consistent, I'm there all 5 days a week without question so It's takin a larger toll on my body I think......
The reasons I'v concluded that I may be overtraining is three reasons....

1. I'v been exhausted half way through the workout - which could be due to my finishing my NO Shotgun about a month ago, which gave me lots of energy and focus in the morning.
2. I'v felt weaker? Dunno what this is due to, my bench definatley feels weaker, could be due to the stoppage of NO Shotgun's energy, and partial to my steady diet as gone downhill a bit.
3. I dont feel like Iv had much progress in the last 4-5 weeks...Obviously I wouldnt see much but I should feel like Im progressing and not going backwards with weight....

Should I go back to my old routine? I'll post that up If someone would like to see....