josh8416 is offline Associate Member

quick cardio ?, need to lose about 1-2 more percent

hey guys, im sitting at about 9 percent or a lil under right now, my abs are showing back is pretty ripped, but i want to drop a lil more under. i was 11 percent and all i did was ad abs EOD and cut the milk out besides after workout and cut the peanut butter. so from doing that with no cardio i went from 11 percent to about 8-9. i dont want to lose any muscle, just the lil fat thats on my lower stomach, not much i know, but still enough! so should i hit cardio 3 times a week 20 minutes each time. or should i up it to 4-5 times a week. my met. is very fast, when i bulk im 11 percent, lol. so people that can eat shitty somewhat and still have a 6 pack, help me out!!!!! i dont want to lose muscle at all. i know about the heart rate and all that. and for cardio i do a fast walk, incline. thanks

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    what percent of your trgt heart rate do u cardio at?

i found the calculations on this site, so i do that. my heart rate is usually about 130, im 23 years old.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    try just adding another 10-20min to your cardio and see if it helps....if it doesn't then look more into your diet.....

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    try skipping rope...its an excellent cardio exercise -start off with 10min and see how u feel.

might give that a try... i might up it to 30 minutes 4 days a week, empty stomach. i just dont want to loose any muscle, so what ever cals i burn ill add in later on the day with tuna or something

Thread Information