Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mr newbreed is offline Banned

Help With My Chest

im looking for a hardcore workout for my chest,im looking for size and shape.something that will really make it grow,im not affraid of some pain so dont hold back

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes less is more, do a few press exercises (incline, flat, decline with bb and dbs) and some db flys and mix in cables and hammer machines every once and a while. All you need is 3 or 4 exercises and keep the intensity up and eat to grow.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    Sometimes less is more, do a few press exercises (incline, flat, decline with bb and dbs) and some db flys and mix in cables and hammer machines every once and a while. All you need is 3 or 4 exercises and keep the intensity up and eat to grow.
    On the whole "less is more" concept. my chest has never been this big (same goes for the rest of me) from IM's HIT routine and that only includes one exercise on chest for me (bench)

I really gota get a new avatar, not only does this ancient pic of me make me cringe at the old me I also see no sleeved arms

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    On the whole "less is more" concept. my chest has never been this big (same goes for the rest of me) from IM's HIT routine and that only includes one exercise on chest for me (bench)

I really gota get a new avatar, not only does this ancient pic of me make me cringe at the old me I also see no sleeved arms
    Wait I take some of that back, I wish I had my tan from back then back... that's all I missing now, but f tanning in the beds when I have inkwork

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney

I was the originator of the Ironman Hit..Drop the rest pause and never go below 4 reps on the heavy sets for best results with that program.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    thanks for the good advice,il keep you posted on my progress

Stabone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT TRAINING GURU
    I was the originator of the Ironman Hit..Drop the rest pause and never go below 4 reps on the heavy sets for best results with that program.
    Well then give us the low-down on your new stuff!

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stabone
    Well then give us the low-down on your new stuff!
    I'm working on correcting the original Ironman "HIT", so it can be replaced with the correct version. I may even post the Slingshot Training System on here before the release of my book. I want to help out as much as I can.

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    My chest routine normally has flat, incline presses, flys ( incline and/or flat ) or pec deck. The order will change every few weeks, sets are around 12, switch between db's and bb, reps vary.

Godson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perforator
    My chest routine normally has flat, incline presses, flys ( incline and/or flat ) or pec deck. The order will change every few weeks, sets are around 12, switch between db's and bb, reps vary.

is there a reason you don't do decline BB

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try spliting your chest into 2 routines, I do my middle and lower chest together and then do my upper chest and front delts (since most upper chest exercises involve front delts anyway) on a different day.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138
    Try spliting your chest into 2 routines, I do my middle and lower chest together and then do my upper chest and front delts (since most upper chest exercises involve front delts anyway) on a different day.

you cant seperate the chest like your saying. its a fan shaped muscle which contracts with the delts at any angle all the time. there is no upper and lower. there is a pec major and pec minor but there are no divided regions.

Stabone is offline Banned
    HEAVY compound movements. BB and DB bench press, incline press, dips, and believe it or not, even though most people say that flys aren't a mass builder....I disagree.

Better yet, just do the Ironman HIT routine and watch it all grow!!!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    decline BB make boobs plump

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    decline BB make boobs plump
    Naa Decline is an amazing exercise just have to keep your upper and lower chest balanced

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Naa Decline is an amazing exercise just have to keep your upper and lower chest balanced
    soulstealer is correct. In fact, some people get a major increase in upper pectoral development by lowering the bar high on the chest during decline movements. A lot of it has to do with your biomechanical make-up.

Thread Information