blizzard is offline Associate Member

Exclamation getting dizzy after cardio

Hi guys,

Ive started doing cardio after my workout however, while doing cross training I feel dizzy like hell, I feel myself powerless all of a sudden. why is it like that? because of this, I afraid doing cardio on empty stomach . how should I do workout and cardio inorder to burn fat especially without getting dizzy or feeling bad?? my bf is 33% and I do weight training 4 times a week prior cardio training..

Gears is offline Member
    I usually get dizzy when i`m out of shape and go straight into a full blown cardio schedule.

me, i have no choice but to eat before any excersize because im hypoglycemic. its most likely do to low blood sugar. do you smoke cigs or drink caffiene? or take any pre workout supps that contain stimulants?

i found that when i quite smoking, stopped drinking energy drinks and started drinking alot more water before my workouts, i felt more intense and healthy and the room stopped spinning after heavy exertion.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    no bro I dun use any stimulants, neither smokin nor drinking . I had my blood tested and my sugar level was 79 thus it must be 80 as lowest. guess Im too hypoglycemic...so are those people also considered as diabetes?? I knew that those people who have high blood sugar levels are diabetes. How about us then?

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    its called venous pooling. are you cooling down after cardio, (i.e. go from a run to a jog to about a 5 minute walk), if not then try doing a cool down, it will probably help.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    A blood glucose level of 79 isn't bad. Less than 70 is. 79 is still well whithin limits. You are just out of shape and being light headed during cardio is normal for this. Your body will adjust and this will go away with time

Thread Information