Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Question for Slingshot GURU

Doggcrapp is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    In final, everything I said was spot on but I guess sometimes things are best kept off the open forums.

Spot on? You have been kicked off 4 bodybuilding forums by the owners or the moderators of those forums for saying things that are complete fabrications of the truth and borrowing routines and whole paragraphs of wording from other trainers on the net. You proved it right here in this very thread where I proposed giving every guy on this thread 8 pounds of protein free of charge, shipped for free on my dollar, for one tiny simple thing....if you could just back up just a sample of the bullcrap that comes out of your mouth. And you backed your ass right out of it because both of us know once again you lie your ass off and I called you on it. I hope you at least figured out the IP address evidence part before you ever claim your prior screen names werent you again (that makes you look REALLY bad).
    Sadly because you are Ronnie Rowland professional bullshit artist.....noone got any free protein on this thread.

You and the words "spot on" are on the other sides of the universe bro. I'm amazed that these guys on this board havent caught on to your act yet......... and give you some credence after you have borrowed and pilfered others routines and wording (and then change it around as you get caught) as your own and been run off so many boards. You will make a mistake or spew some "I train Ronnie Coleman" crazy stuff again down the line here and the people here will wake up. I give it about 4 months.
    almostgone likes this.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    im intrested to know have either of you ever really tried each others routine/programme and if yes what was the problem with it ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information