Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Arrow Cookie Cutter Routines!

I've received a ton of pms concerning this matter so I felt it was time to address it on the open board. Okay here goes-I do not believe in cookie cutter routines because they do not work for everyone! Just as everybody has a unique training preference. This includes both exercise selection and the way the body parts are split. No one split can be said to be holy grail because so much is dependent on individual preferences.

The training splits I have listed are mere samples that have worked very well. But, you can use your own customized split. Just keep the sets and 3 training cyles (PRIME/BLAST/CRUISE) as I have outlined them in the sample splits. DO NOT use a poor splits were a lot of over-lapping occurs between bodyparts if you want Slingshot Training to work for you.

I hope this helps!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 01-13-2008 at 05:19 PM.

meloyelo7337 is offline New Member
    can you explain it like i am 5 and have a learning disabilaty. or is that what you just did.

can you give an example of of the work out split or a 7 day period and incorperate the sling shot routine

if you can
    thanks

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by meloyelo7337 View Post
    can you explain it like i am 5 and have a learning disabilaty. or is that what you just did.

can you give an example of of the work out split or a 7 day period and incorperate the sling shot routine

if you can
    thanks
    Click on the link provided and begin reading on post 144. If you have any more questions let me know.

The Slingshot Training System

meloyelo7337 is offline New Member
    thank you

Thread Information