gixerchick is offline New Member

firm\lift breasts

even at my age I feel like gravity is taking its toll on my breasts, I do not need or want them to get anybigger, but are there any exercises that will kinda perk them up a bit?

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Are u a man or a woman?I don't think u need anything more than a normall program for ur chest...

ummm im a girl...

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixerchick View Post
    ummm im a girl...
    Hahahahahahahahahahha

Um how old are you and how large are your breast? (Serious question)

I would imagine that breast size would have a lot to do with them. But to answer your question I think incline db's would work best for you. They work your upper chest, there for will lift everything a couple of mm. Give it time though.

Oh and sorry if my question was out of line but I think that is vital info to correctly answer your question.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    LOL well try and get your name changed Pink then. . . Lots easier to tell if you are a chick or dude.

To answer your question i dont think there will be much you can do about this. Your brest tissue cannot be worked but the pectorals below it can. You might be able to get some lift but gravity will eventually take its toll IMO

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    even at my age I feel like gravity is taking its toll on my breasts, I do not need or want them to get anybigger, but are there any exercises that will kinda perk them up a bit?
    increasing the size and density of the muscle underneath the breast tissue will do nothing for them as far as perkiness.. only thing that really works are breast augmentation.

what does db stand for?
    I havent figured out how to change it to pink yet, any help would be super awesome.
    And I am 18 and they are either a d or dd depending on what brands I wear.
    So I wanna be proactive on this and start working out now so when I am old and like 30 it doesnt show too much.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    Breast reduction maybe

Nismo is offline Member
    what does db stand for?
    I havent figured out how to change it to pink yet, any help would be super awesome.
    And I am 18 and they are either a d or dd depending on what brands I wear.
    So I wanna be proactive on this and start working out now so when I am old and like 30 it doesnt show too much.
    Dumb bells is what it stands for.

Your breast are fairly large so you might just look a bit saggy. You shouldn't worry about it too much right now though. Once you start hitting your late 20's and you see that they are sagging then just go and get them lifted a bit. No need to reduce them IMO. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by doolo View Post
    Breast reduction maybe
    yep, honestly the smaller the breast the longer they last in most cases as its the human body's nature to stretch.. and more mass you have the faster and greater the stretching

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend that had a breast reduction and her tits are perfect. They were huge

What are good weights to be able to do with the incline dumbells I can only do like 10 pounds in each hand and i see the guys doing it with like a million pounds, I mean obvi i dont want to do that much, but what is decent for a girl?
    and how do i get my name to be in pink?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Do not worry about the weights you use, But I always recoomend sets of 15 reps for girls. All that is important is that the muscles are being worked and fatigued. It might help us all if you show us a picture so we can better assist you in a routine =) And by the way, DONT EVER GET A REDUCTION. I cant believe doctors even do that surgery.

Nismo is offline Member
    I agree with ironaddict, don't you dare get breast reduction...Seriously!

Well as far as wheight you want to go fairly light BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A GIRL!!!Hahajk.

Serious talk though, you just want to tone up a bit so if you do high reps with low wieght then you should be good. I'm not a personal trainner but I would recommend what addict said, 15 reps about 3 sets.

im telling you all, "tightning", "Toning", "Hardening", and "Firming" the MUSCLE UNDERNEATH THE fatty breast tissue will DO ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for increasing the "PERKINESS" of the breast..
    2 choices..
    breast augmentation
    or breast reduction are the only 2 possible means for increasing the FIRMNESS of ur ta'tas

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    im telling you all, "tightning", "Toning", "Hardening", and "Firming" the MUSCLE UNDERNEATH THE fatty breast tissue will DO ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for increasing the "PERKINESS" of the breast..
    2 choices..
    breast augmentation
    or breast reduction are the only 2 possible means for increasing the FIRMNESS of ur ta'tas

and tai speaks from personal xp

it all depends on genetics, i know some 30-40yo women who have perkier breasts than some 18yo's ive been with in the past.

if they are heading south now then your outa luck.

although i do beleive doing exercises such as fly's, press-ups or bench pressing does enlarge(very slight in women) and tighten the upper chest area and under the arm/chest area,. well it seems to work for my sister-in-law, as shes 44 and still has better breasts than most women half her age.

but again it will do nothing to alter the fatty breast tissue.only surgery will do that.

good luck.

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    a man would rather tell you the bigger the better sweetie.there is a woman section you could click on if you want to speak w/woman body builders.they would have a better understanding of what u want.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    right i suggest you go to the new female member section and ask Admin for axcess to the females only section....
    no point in asking such questions in the open forums as there are so many IMMATURE members here...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information