High-roller is offline Member

Cutting Pumps/ Cardio.. how to do it!

I am here to ask about the hole CUTTING up, Well I am 23 and I have been on Test C got some ok gains for 8 wks, Now I am trying to get cut, I am not a huge man as I have 15in arms, But with the gut that has build up I need to lose this but keep these pistols.

Anyways let me know if this gym plan works. With a OK diet.

EVERY DAY! Cardio

Day 1 - 20min Chest 20-SEC REST/45 Tread
    Day 2 - 20min BI/TI - 20 SEC REST/45 TREAD
    Day 3 - 20min Back/Shoulders 20sec rest/ 45 tread
    Day 4 - 20min Leg/Forarms- 20sec rest/ 45 tread
    Day 5 - 45min on empty Stomach Bike Abs
    Day 6 - 45min on empty Stomach Bike / Abit bow-flex
    Day 7 - 45min on empty Stomach Bike Abs

Now the Tread is at Hill 15/ Speed 2.8-3

Now my diet ok but still need abit of work and plan on posted it soon, but in 2 weeks It will be clean!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Cutting is 70% diet and 30% exercise... so you saying I have an "ok" diet is the first sign you've got it all wrong... post your diet in the diet forum and we'll assess whether that will impede you fat loss while holing on to LBM.

as for exercise, I would reccommend keeping all your cardio AM and your workouts PM, unless you only have time to do them together in which case 20 mins of weight training is too less...make it 40 at the least...

OK Thanks! Ya the only time I have is in the morning, So I try to pump quick set/reps, and then hop on the tread, hill 15 and speed 3 and I sweat.

I been doing this for 3 days, so now is the time to learn before my muscle start getting smaller.
    I will try this out next-time in.

Notsure if I AM Doing it right, but the last 4 days I went from 177LB to 172lb, arm lost about 2mm, and I havn't done my waist or anything, I am only worried about my arm getting smaller.

But I have bumped my iron pump two 45min and tread 45min and After I do my tread I feel like pumping more pounds. it is crazy all I am on as of today is my body test and eatting good,

It is great!
    Last edited by High-roller; 04-01-2008 at 10:40 AM.

well hey high-roller what going on I will help you!!!

Anyways if anyone comes across my POST , then let me know what you think about rhe losts I have had.

It is day 5 and I am at 171LB, I COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE GYM TODAY i HAD TO WORK 13.5HOURS.
    But I do alot of walking at work and lifting so I may of lost some cal there.

Anyways let me know if it is ok to miss one day?

Thanks

Thread Information