Burden is offline Junior Member

Some quick questions

Hello, I've been working out with a lot of strength training. 1 Day on , 1 day on and i'm eating a bit more and a bit more frequently. My goal is to get about 10lbs of extra muscle, as im 164lbs now. I was wondering what a healthy amount of weight gain would be ? Within 2 weeks i gained about 4lbs and im wondering if this is about an average weight gain or shall i do more conditioing? right now i do conditioing about 3 times a week with very intense cardio type of workouts. I have been training like a fighter past 2 years and just want to get a bit bigger. I usually consume on a average day 170g of protein and take fishoil supplements and multi vitamin's,minerals. Average day would probably consist of : meal 1- eggs then a slice of whole wheat bread with a couple tbs of natural peanutbutter, whey protein shake. meal 2 - Chicken breast with steamed vegtables. meal 3 -a orange or few tbs of natural peanutbutter , meal 4- fish or steak with steamed vegtables, protein shake. , meal 5- protein shake, meal 6, few almonds or grapes. Thanks
    Last edited by Burden; 04-02-2008 at 04:53 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What are your stats?

Burden is offline Junior Member
    I am 5'11 , 164 lbs. I just came from doing insane amounts of cardio to this weight training. I used to hardly do strength training because i never had the equipment until i joined a gym recently. Currently doing 10 reps to get used to all the exercises. I've noticed that i've gained 4lbs which is what i want but i want to know if this is healthy for a 4lb weight gain in 2 weeks or am i gaining fat too much? i have uped my intake of food too. But i've always eaten healthy past year or so just not as much.

Thread Information