Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member

Easy Diet Question

Hey I just found out I have High BP so I cant take really anything crazy supplement wise until i see my doctor in the morning. My questions is I am 5'9 and 190 lbs 13% body fat with hand reader so how much cardio do I have to do if I work out 5 times a week for no less than 45 minutes. Most of my fat is in my thighs and a$$. I have a pretty solid upper body. I use the olyptical if that matters

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    1) you cant spot reduce fat

2) what does your diet look like? macros included

3) why did you title this 'easy diet Q' when your inquiring about BP and cardio??

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I did the title of thread then I changed what i was going to ask. My Bad, kind of misseading.
    I have a pretty good diet man. Just today and I can honestly say for about the last 2 weeks I eat every 2.5 hours. I cook about 15-20 steaks a week and the same goes for chiken breast. I eat 5 steaks and about 3 breasts. they weigh anywhere between 6-8 oz each. Sweet potatoes and white. Oatmeal twice a day. 2 cans or more of tuna salad.
    Really I am copying someone clean bulk diet I saw here a few weeks backs. I wrote down the foods he eat and the times but I mad a few alterations.
    I am a size 38!! and trust me I am not fat but I work at an office I sit and eat all day.
    I started lifting at 140lbs about 3 years ago. So now that I gained a ton of muslce and fat when I see myself lose weight I freak out, but I am sick of wearing a 38 in pants. It is pretty imbarising. I will post pics tomorow in another thread but I am lost.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    well first off, you need to figure out your maintenance calories by googling the 'harris benedict formula.'
    Because your cutting (or i would assume you are), slowly decrease cals (start off by about 400).

You need to post your diet with the macros for each meal and total for the day.
    Don't overdo cardio. Begin @ 3 days/week for 30min. and slowly increase cardio as your fat loss plateaus.

good luck and post your diet/goals.

Thread Information