Win369 is offline Associate Member

Smile Train without spotter

Hi guys, how is the best train without spotter?how many reps i should do....help me out.Thanks!

some guys said the 2nd 'till 4th set must be under 10reps.dats would be maximize your limit,they said! i cant see any progress without spotter lately.i just cant make it optimal. 4sets with 12-10-8-6reps....wad do u think?thx anyway!

harrydunn69 is offline New Member
    that can be good, you can also do awarm up set for likr 15-20 then do 10, 8, 6, 4...you can get 4 good heavy reps without a spot

Blog Entries
    is there a power rack or smith machine available? those are great options for a no spot workout.

yap those are available! what's the best time for u to work out at gym? evening,morning? i am working from 8am - 6pm everyday.not a tiring job coz mostly i just working in front of PC,but it's reducing my concentration and stamina when i get train after work.i really want to try some anabolic steroid but i think it will useless coz of the daily routines.any suggest? (sorry if my english seen so terrible,i am from asia.hehe) thx.

harrydunn69 is offline New Member
    win if you want to do it just research the hell out of it and get all the facts, you can't just take it and expect a miracle without a proper workout/diet/pct, etc. read up, theres a thread for almost everything, and workout whenever you can, it's better than nothing

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i still go to frailure i rairly have a barbell stuck on my chest. i have found going to failure just as you would with a spotter then after your last set dropping to a lower weight weight and busting out as many reps as you can gives me great gains. no spotter needed.

bmit is offline Member
    no spotter just use dumbbells or ask someone for a spot. used to use the smith machine but i think it chews my shoulders now

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Just ask someone in the gym to spot you.

Thread Information