Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member

Train most things twice a week

Hey guys,

My overall body is in good shape, however my shoulders, triceps are larger then everything else, this could be because when I used to train, I used to train one bodypart per session and didnt realise that shoulders and triceps were being hit indirectly in so many exercises.

Anyway, I am about to go on cycle and obviously want to train everything twice a week apart from my shoulders and triceps, does anyone see a problem with this? I am thinking of the following:-

Mon - Chest, Triceps
    Tue - Back, Traps, Bi's
    Wed - Legs
    Thur - Chest, Shou
    Fri - Back, Traps, Bi's

I will train my abs once or twice a week and my forearms after back day.

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    It looks good, except if you are hitting everything else twice a week, why only do legs once?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jamminJohn View Post
    It looks good, except if you are hitting everything else twice a week, why only do legs once?
    if you hit legs well you shouldn't be able to hit them again for 4-5 days minimum

I do very intense on my legs, doing squats, leg presses, hack squats, stiff legged deadlifts and then smaller movement...I dont recover for at least 4/5 days.

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    If you feel that your legs are getting worked hard enough doing them once a week, then I'd say you have a good routine there. I just figured, since you say you going on a cycle, that you recovery time should improve enough to allow a leg workout every 3 or 4 days. But, only you can determine that. So, what kind of cycle are you planning to run? Since you don't mention any cardio, I'm assuming you're not trying to get cut.

Im holding 10% bodyfat at around 250lbs at the mo, however I am quite tall at 6'4.

Im doing a bulk cycle, 750mg of test, and around 5000 cals a day. I have an office job.

If you feel that your legs are getting worked hard enough doing them once a week, then I'd say you have a good routine there. I just figured, since you say you going on a cycle, that you recovery time should improve enough to allow a leg workout every 3 or 4 days. But, only you can determine that. So, what kind of cycle are you planning to run? Since you don't mention any cardio, I'm assuming you're not trying to get cut.

how does an office job affect your cycle? not tryin to sound rude im just curious

Thread Information