Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

Soreness after training

I usually don't have a huge problem with being sore, but a unique situation has come about from dirty irish booze

I training chest on st patricks day and was only able to get two meals in. breakfast and a post workout shake so more like 1.5 meals. Followed by a day and most of the night of drinking. That was on tuesday, it is now sunday evening. I am about due to train chest tomorrow but if I'm still sore (which is obviously from lack of nutrition, and the addition of alcohol)should I just jump in and work through the soreness to complete a normal chest workout? Input is greatly appreciated.

bump?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yes, workout.

You'll be fine.

If your that worried about it, do proper warm up/stretch and cool down/stretch

Everyone always says don't workout when youre sore but I figured the same thing with a good stretch.

Thanks for the reply!!

kickinit is offline Member
    Damn I usually hit the gym when Im sore and do exercises to relieve the soreness, not heavy just moderate.

I think I'm going to just hit the gym as normal and work through it. I've been stretching at work all day haha

kerrbear is offline New Member
    i wake up acheing after a heavy nights drinking to. may not have been the lifting on the day thats caused it. i cant count the number of times ive discoverd a bruse or ache that i have no idea how i got untill i find the clothes i was wearing the night before and see that they have changed to the same color as my front lawn

Quote Originally Posted by kerrbear View Post
    i wake up acheing after a heavy nights drinking to. may not have been the lifting on the day thats caused it. i cant count the number of times ive discoverd a bruse or ache that i have no idea how i got untill i find the clothes i was wearing the night before and see that they have changed to the same color as my front lawn
    hmmm ireland....falls in with the typical stereotype...i cant tell if youre kidding or not so ill just leave it alone haha

my soreness is coming from lack of nutrition, rather than issues with blacking out lol

Thread Information