austin07 is offline New Member

Need Some Advice On Workout

Here are my workouts: I constantly change the exercises but this is a sample routine from last week. Just need a little help on making my core lifts shoot up because I'm more into powerlifitng than bodybuilding.

My cycle is: Test Enanthate - 500mgs/Week, Deca 200mgs/week (Just finished with it) and am about to throw in Winstrol Tabs, Not sure on dose yet but nothing less than 30mg/day. Am also considering throwing in a little Clen if that would help since it's anticatabolic and is suppose to make juice more effective.

Monday- Upper Body:

Incline Hammer Strength- As many as needed (3-5 max reps)
    Incline Dumbbells- 2 sets of max reps
    Incline DB Flyes- 2 sets of max reps
    Tbar Row + Military Press- 4 SuperSets of 8-12 reps
    DB Shrugs- 4 Sets of 8-15 reps
    Seated Incline DB Curls +Skull Crushers- 3 sets of 8-15 reps
    Abs

Wednesday- Lower Body:

Squats- As many as needed (3-5 max reps)
    Deadlifts- " "
    Leg Press- 3 sets of 6-12 reps
    DB Lunges- 1 set of 20 reps
    Good Mornings- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Ab Circuit- 3 Total Circuits/ 10-20 reps each exercise

Friday- Upper Body (High Rep)

Incline DB Press- 3 sets of max reps (Minimum 12-15)
    Chinups + Rear Delt Flyes- 4 SuperSets of 8-12 reps
    DB Military Press- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    DB Shrugs + Cheating Barbell Curls + Tricep Pushdowns- 8-10 Reps except Triceps for 15-25 Reps
    Barbell Curl- Single Burnout w/ Bar
    Abs

This workout is based off a defranco template and I just made minor tweaks to suit my needs. I change exercises weekly or sometimes every 2 weeks. Any suggestions? Anyone have any good workouts that will help ramp up my lifts?

Oh yeah. Break time in between sets was up to 2 minutes for Core lifts and up to a minute on others.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If you are going to use clen for anti-catabolic purposes you want to do it upon stopping your AAS cycle, that is when you should be concerned about catabolic issues.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The workout looks pretty good. I am not a fan of training chest and back on the same day. I also see you have deadlifts and good mornings as part of your leg workout. While the legs come into play a little bit those lifts are for targeting the back. (unless your deadlifts are being done stiff legged.)

austin07 is offline New Member
    I throw them in on leg days to keep my workouts down to 3X a week. I'm going every other day and the back exercises are not taxing my back enough to worry about overtraining. I'm considering going to a more traditional body building routine when I start Winstrol so I can add more definition.

Thread Information