stonecoldarm is offline Junior Member

sore all the time

I cant figure this out. Im 23 195 11-12% bf. I used to lift heavy and i would get sore but it would go away. Now im lifting higther, more reps and i dont push my self like i used to i get sore as shit and it doesnt go away until like the 5th day and i can still feel it for another 2 days. I also eat clean and good, at least 200 + protien, take glutamine

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Could be overtraining, post up an example of your typical workout. Set, reps, number of exercised...ect...

stonecoldarm is offline Junior Member
    Well i a month ago i did this. usually 4 diff excersise, low reps 5-6, 4 sets
    for a month now i have been doing 4- diff exc, high reps 10-20, 2-4 sets, and i usualy push my self to where i always feel burn and pain at the end on each set

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldarm View Post
    Well i a month ago i did this. usually 4 diff excersise, low reps 5-6, 4 sets
    for a month now i have been doing 4- diff exc, high reps 10-20, 2-4 sets, and i usualy push my self to where i always feel burn and pain at the end on each set

sounds like you need to educate yourself on this subject. btw i would never recommend always going until failure on sets. look up the slingshot training system, good info.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    You shouldnt be sore for more than 2 days. Try cut back on the amount of sets you are doing. Worked for me.

Thread Information