Vargue is offline New Member

Routine while on steroids

I've been training naturally up until a couple weeks ago. I followed a variety of different routines, but one thing they all had in common is that each muscle group would only get hit once a week. I have just started my first test cycle and I see a lot of routines on here that are similar to what I have been doing in the past. If one is on testosterone or any other steroid of that nature, would it not make more sense to use a routine which would hit each muscle say every 5 days instead of the traditional 7? Would it be wise to take advantage of the cycle and hit each muscle more frequently? What are some good splits or routines that allow each muscle to be targeted more frequently without overdoing it?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I train with the same intensity on or off. I may do a couple of extra sets per workout, but although the recovery time may be shortened, you're still taxing your CNS, so I keep my routine very similar to when off.

Keep in mind though, it is good to switch it up. I'll switch from 1 bodypart a week to push/pull/legs every couple of months.

Thread Information