fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

dc training opinions

any hardgainers tried dc with success,i am looking to get big as much as i can,thanks

bump

bmit is offline Member
    Love it. Prompted my training to switch almost exclusively to a lower volume, high intensity, and higher frequency type of training vs. the once a week per bodypart.

did you gain much weight

javerton is offline Associate Member
    It's not recommended by Dante, Skip and Iron Addict until you have a solid strength base - ie 300/400/500 bsd.

I haven't heard about it being used for hardgainers..

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javerton View Post
    It's not recommended by Dante, Skip and Iron Addict until you have a solid strength base - ie 300/400/500 bsd.

I haven't heard about it being used for hardgainers..
    lol in other words when your start using steroids

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol...

i really doubt thats the case i never really cared about how much i lift its all about my shape not about power i am not a power lifter and i am quite powerful for my size anyways,i have ran it before with nice results but stopped it due to sickness,just looking for more feedback from hardgainers that tried it

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    DC training is pretty intense and for most naturals it is to much. A great alternative to this is the IRON MAN HIT. It has some of the same principles and most people grow like crazy on it. Check it out in the sticky VARIOUS TRAINING TECHNIQUES it's 2/3 of the way down titled IRON MAN HIT EXPLAINED.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    DC training is pretty intense and for most naturals it is to much. A great alternative to this is the IRON MAN HIT. It has some of the same principles and most people grow like crazy on it. Check it out in the sticky VARIOUS TRAINING TECHNIQUES it's 2/3 of the way down titled IRON MAN HIT EXPLAINED.
    do you train using iron mans hit routine?

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lol in other words when your start using steroids
    They speak of teens hitting those numbers within 6-8 months in rare cases. I got there naturally, people just generally have bad misconceptions about correlations between strength and muscle, thinking there isn't a big correlation (yes there are some pros who got big doing lateral raises with 30's, but they are 0.1% of the population.).

The numbers can naturally in most cases..
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i really doubt thats the case i never really cared about how much i lift its all about my shape not about power i am not a power lifter and i am quite powerful for my size anyways,i have ran it before with nice results but stopped it due to sickness,just looking for more feedback from hardgainers that tried it
    Well if you doubt that;s the case, go ahead and post up a thread like this on intensemuscle and get the DC vets to tell you what I have yourself. They will tell you that you need to be strong as hell to be big as hell - you need a good base first. Just head over to intensemuscle and read the dogg pound stickies along with all threads by dante, skip and gottabehuge. Honestly, from what you've said here it doesn't really fit you. Try and be impartial and read up for yourself, make your own decision.

bump for more feedback

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    bump for more feedback
    Honestly now you just sound like you want us all to tell you to do what you want - and are most likely going to do anyway, despite feedback.

You describe yourself as a hardgainer, so I will assume your lifts are no where near the standard I listed, also because you dodged the question when I brought it up.

The fact you are looking for others experiences also suggests you don't know much about the vast vast differences in people are their optimal training methods. Read this:

How to train yourself (By Iron Addict)

Find out how to optimally train yourself first, you sound like you could do great on IA's two day hardgainer routine. But I doubt you will do that as you want to do a program that the genetically gifted and very advanced can handle (without tweaks) because it looks shiny and nifty.

Thread Information