mulisa268 is offline New Member

Sore arms after chest workout

Hey Guys, I just started my first cycle this week, 500mg test E a week, one 250mg shot monday and the other 250mg thursday, BUT thats besides the point...

Yesterday was my chest workout day, which followed my Back workout on monday (I am following the Get Blitzed Program from Fizogen), and for some reason my arms are killing me, mainly my triceps... And my chest is fine, not sore at all. Any thoughts? To me im thinking my posture was off..

And a second question, I dislocated both my shoulders a while back snowboarding and from motocross, and i found out yesterday, that when Im lifting through any type of press, I seem to favor one shoulder, particularly my right one, and raise my left... Anyone know a good way on breaking this habit, or should it slowly go away after more shoulder work outs? any help or advice is appreciated..

just an edit, this is my chest workout routine:

Flat Bench - 15Rep 3Set
    Incline Barbell Bench - 15rep 3set
    Narrow Grip Flat Bench - 15rep 3set
    Cable Crossovers (Upper/Lower Chest) - 15rep 3set
    Flat Dumbbell Press - 15rep 3set
    Dumbbell Flys - 15rep 3set
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 15rep 3set

Yesterday I had to stop after cable crossovers cause my arms were just giving out..And I wasn't using too much weight. I had a lot of energy, and felt I had a lot of power, but my arms were struggling...

Cheers,
    Devin
    Last edited by mulisa268; 02-10-2010 at 03:30 PM.

JScondition is offline Member
    You could be sore because you pushed yourself a little harder than usual knowing you are on cycle... but the cycle has not kicked in yet. It's your mind playing psychological tricks on you lol.

You're probably not fully recovered from you injury if one side is favoring the other. The best thing to do is to knock down your weight until both arms are moving at the same... that way you can slowly increase your strength equally on both arms. Now I know you are on cycle, so that just isn't going to happen. You might try using machines on the things that hurt you instead of free weights. Also try doing unilateral movements to strengthen one side at a time.

Thread Information