rocafella is offline Associate Member

how to destroy belly fat

hey guy's, i've been working out on my belly ed, from 500 to 700 sets and still don't see changes, my bf is 10% now, and i can see my 4 packs put the other 2 forget about it, my diet is high on protein, low on fat and carbs,

i need your help to burn the fat around my stomach, any routine or exercise i should do, any kind of food i can add, any help guys, thank's

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    I highly doubt you do 500-700 sets. If you can't see your lower two abs I also highly doubt you are at 10%. what are you doing for cardio? what does your diet look like? how often are you eating?

Blog Entries
    ^^^^im shure he ment reps not sets....i agree that results are diet dependant but also maybee try adding some kind of weight/resistance to your sets to make the abs get bigger and give them some "pop" if your not already doing so....goodluck...

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    I knew what he meant. I was just giving him shit. It's def cardio and diet that he needs. Weighted abs exercises would just stretch the fat out.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    For me it is always water that prevents the lower abs from showing up. I too can get down to around 10% and still only have top 4 abs showing. Try removing salt from the diet and drink lots of water. But to answer your question the best thing for burning off bodyfat (from any area) is cardio.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocafella View Post
    hey guy's, i've been working out on my belly ed, from 500 to 700 sets and still don't see changes, my bf is 10% now, and i can see my 4 packs put the other 2 forget about it, my diet is high on protein, low on fat and carbs,

i need your help to burn the fat around my stomach, any routine or exercise i should do, any kind of food i can add, any help guys, thank's
    You can't "spot reduce" fat from any part of your body. BF will come off of your body parts in the order that your genetics allow it too. Changing your ab routine (unless it is misguidedly pathetic) won't make the difference. It can only come with diet and cardio.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's right wormwood. No such thing as spot reduction. I have to explaing this to women I train all the time. Like everyone else has said.....diet and cardio.

Thread Information