Yaacovab is offline New Member

How can I fix my chest?? pic incl.

Hey whats going on guys, for some reason one side of my chest as you can see from the pic ( CIRCLED ) is a little lower then the other side or not as good looking, how can I fix this??? Thanks..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How can I fix my chest?? pic incl.-fixchest.jpg  

darkcrayz is offline Member
    have someone else take a pic of you flexing, its looks distorted because you cant flex your right side the same way as your left while holding the camera.

if it is a concern, then more dumbbell work. one side at a time to make sure you can really concentrate on that side your chest working.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    have someone else take a pic of you flexing, its looks distorted because you cant flex your right side the same way as your left while holding the camera.

if it is a concern, then more dumbbell work. one side at a time to make sure you can really concentrate on that side your chest working.
    How does he do one side at a time? Safely that is?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You cant isolate your left or right chest muscle when training..

So accept what you have or look at surgery....

gym_junki is offline Member
    r u left handed?

Even when I flex it still looks like that... I jus switched to barbell to switch things up.... And def won't do any surgery, gym is all the surgery I need...Maybe I'll try dumbells just for that one side when I'm done with barbell?

I'm right handed...

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    you can do 1 arm Db press. hop on the decline... start sorta light and you can isolate ur one pec

BigBuck6 is offline Associate Member
    The human body is naturally non-symmetrical, some more than others. Like others here suggested, you can train unilaterally with dumbbells, hammer strength, and cables to try to make the difference between the two less obvious. Additionally, if symmetry is what you are after barbell is probably the last thing i would do as inevitably the stronger and larger muscle will take over especially when your weaker side starts to fatigue.

pskyle is offline Junior Member
    To be honest I don't think you can. It is just probably genetics. Maybe just try to get them big along with your body overall...fill it out more.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaacovab View Post
    I'm right handed...
    then as the person who posted the question would probably suggest start using the other hand to

First off Im sure it's more noticeable to you than anyone else.

2nd it might not be as noticeable when you get the body fat a little lower.

If it still bothers you then as suggested see a doctor/plastic surgeon. You can try isolating one side more. The easiest way it to not do any bar bell bench, curls or anything using a bar for a long time. 6 months or more. Only use dumbbells then after about 6 months compare to see if there is much of a change.

Nothing you do will make a noticeable chance in a couple months. Plan on at least 6 months to a year to see results unless you opt for surgery.,

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Your body naturally will grow symmetrically, no need to work 1 side and not the other. If you are going to do 1 arm dumbbell presses, start with your smaller/weaker side and then just match the reps with the other side. The difference between your two pecs is not even really noticeable unless you point it out you can kinda see it. When you develop more they will even themselves out, it's mostly in your head don't worry about it.

also i wouldn't even consider surgery, that seems a little extreme. It could be just how some of your fat is sitting on your body, try losing some weight it will be easier to tell the shape of your muscle when you're a little more cut up.
    Last edited by LatissimusaurousRex; 05-16-2010 at 07:11 AM.

Thread Information