TxRxIxPxLxE is offline Junior Member

Question about training 2 times in a day..

Hi guys, I've had my chest workout at 3 o'clock and it didn't feel like I worked out properly, my chest didn't feel pumped or anything.
    I was thinking maybe go now again and do about half an hour on chest just to do it properly today.
    Or should I wait lets say till tomorrow which is my back (muscle) day and do it then, obviously space the two workouts by 4-5 hours 2-3 meals..

Thanks

bmit is offline Member
    How many days till you are scheduled to train it again? Probably just let it rest. Some workouts are better than others bro

As long as you eat correctly and train with good form, I believe its good to train twice a day.
    I'd reccomend 45mins per session.

TxRxIxPxLxE is offline Junior Member
    I just did another 30mins ish.. I had 2meals inbetween and about 4hrs rest.. It is only for today, because it is my last week on deca and I want it to be a good week!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Really? IMHO, i think that you need to focus on the quality of the workout, not the quantity. If you are using the correct amount of weight, with three sets failing at 15/10/5 reps, then you are done. No need to do another set on a muscle group you have already fatigued. At most, you should work out that same muscle group 2x a week. And that is AT MOST. Bro', no disrespect, but you need to read more and learn more about how to work out. Muscles grow when at rest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator 911 View Post
    As long as you eat correctly and train with good form, I believe its good to train twice a day.
    I'd reccomend 45mins per session.
    Dude. You are offering advice when it is quite clear you do not know what you are talking about!

sean_holland is offline Associate Member
    You did chest twice in one day? 4 hrs apart? and your on AAS? Have you learned anything from training or did you just pick this up as a hobby for the summer?

This shouldn't happen, and I hope doesn't happen again.

If you get a shit workout in, or a weaker one then you were hoping for, chalk it up as a loss. It all evens out with the good workouts, but don't be foolish because your ego is so over blown...or we'll see you in surgery or on the sidelines and all that worrisome working out will have been for nothing anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_holland View Post
    You did chest twice in one day? 4 hrs apart? and your on AAS? Have you learned anything from training or did you just pick this up as a hobby for the summer?

This shouldn't happen, and I hope doesn't happen again.

If you get a shit workout in, or a weaker one then you were hoping for, chalk it up as a loss. It all evens out with the good workouts, but don't be foolish because your ego is so over blown...or we'll see you in surgery or on the sidelines and all that worrisome working out will have been for nothing anyways.
    amen, brother!

Thread Information