Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Eating my words..
    Smacking myself in the face for you.
    Good work.
    Can I have another slice of humble pie please.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=LeroyB;5284642]Eating my words..
    No hard feelings brotha

Smacking myself in the face for you.
    Good work.
    Thank you

Can I have another slice of humble pie please.[/QUOTE
    Yes you may...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally dont think those pics are 15 weeks apart, but well done on the transformation

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I personally dont think those pics are 15 weeks apart, but well done on the transformation
    No offence, but I have to agree with Marcus on that... but like I've said before, good job no matter how long it took you.

OK, YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERTSAND WHAT I'M SAYING! lol
    I've been having several of you say this, so let me restate what I said before. In the little blurb above the pics I clearly stated how they were posted. The FIRST 3 pics are from FEBURARY, the SECOND 3 pics are from MARCH, and the last 3 pics are FROM APRIL (not shouting here, just wanna make sure you don't miss this again) The final 2 AFTER pics are from NOW (a couple weeks ago actually)

I TOTALLY GET WHY NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE 15 WEEKS FROM THE FIRST 3 OF ME FROM FEBURARY TO THE FINAL 2 AFTER PICS! I ABSOLUTELY GET THAT, BUT I'M NOT CLAIMING THAT. IT'S 15 WEEKS FROM THE 3 APRIL PICS TO THE 2 AFTER PICS.

I hope this clears it all up

It's clear.... but the extra 3 weeks aren't gonna matter your transformation looks like 6 to 8 month minimum.... some guys can't do that in a year but you're saying you did it in 15 weeks.... Either way regardless how long it took you, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    It's clear.... but the extra 3 weeks aren't gonna matter It's not an extra 3 weeks from the 3 April pics, it's 15 weeks from the april pics! your transformation looks like 6 to 8 month minimum.... some guys can't do that in a year but you're saying you did it in 15 weeks....
    I'm saying 15 weeks from the APRIL pics to the afters, yes
    Either way regardless how long it took you, good job.
    Thanks for the compliments anyways, it's just TOTALLY FRUSTRATING when I post ALL of the pics I have throughout the whole 5 month period, AND I reveal my face as you guys wanted, but people still don't believe me GRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    OK, YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERTSAND WHAT I'M SAYING! lol
    I've been having several of you say this, so let me restate what I said before. In the little blurb above the pics I clearly stated how they were posted. The FIRST 3 pics are from FEBURARY, the SECOND 3 pics are from MARCH, and the last 3 pics are FROM APRIL (not shouting here, just wanna make sure you don't miss this again) The final 2 AFTER pics are from NOW (a couple weeks ago actually)

I TOTALLY GET WHY NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE 15 WEEKS FROM THE FIRST 3 OF ME FROM FEBURARY TO THE FINAL 2 AFTER PICS! I ABSOLUTELY GET THAT, BUT I'M NOT CLAIMING THAT. IT'S 15 WEEKS FROM THE 3 APRIL PICS TO THE 2 AFTER PICS.

I hope this clears it all up
    You posted a thread on the 4/18/10 asking what bf you was because you just took your bf - Can you guys please estimate my bf% your first pictures,

Then you started this thread on 7/22/10 showing your new avatar, the time difference is 14 weeks, which is completely different what yoru claiming.

Its plain to see that it isnt weeks we are talking about here, you should really state the truth because like ive said you have made great gains and built a good solid base but dont try and pull the wool over peoples eyes.

You posted a thread on the 4/18/10 asking what bf you was because you just took your bf - Can you guys please estimate my bf% your first pictures,
    THESE ARE THE EXACT SAME PICS THAT I'M TELLING YOU GUYS ARE THE APRIL PICS!!! The above date I posted that thread, 04/18/10 is April 18th, 2010, what is so hard to understand here??? Those pics are from a thread I made in April, I claimed those SAME pics to be my APRIL PICS in my new thread. I'm totally astonished why you don't get this guys.

Then you started this thread on 7/22/10 showing your new avatar, the time difference is 14 weeks, which is completely different what yoru claiming.
    NO!!! I'M CLAIMING 15 WEEKS FROM THOSE PICS I POSTED ON 04/18/10 AND MY CURRENT AFTER PICS!!! THOSE PICS IN THE 04/18/10 THREAD ARE THE EXACT SAME PICS AS THE ONES I POSTED AS MY APRIL PICS IN MY CURRENT THREAD! 04/18/10 = APRIL! Okay, so it's 14 weeks, not exactly what I would rationally refer to as "completely different"

Its plain to see that it isnt weeks we are talking about here, IT IS 15 WEEKS FROM THE 04/18/10 PICS TO MY CURRENT AFTER/AVY PICS!!! I you should really state the truth because like ive said you have made great gains and built a good solid base but dont try and pull the wool over peoples eyes.
    Thanks for the compliment, but GOD DAMN! WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! It's VERY simple.

You said it yourself, I posted those pics 04/18/10, do you NOT REALIZE those are also the exact same pics I'm claiming as my April pics!?! 04/18/10 = April....

Sorry guys, but SHEESH
    Last edited by Archangel.; 07-28-2010 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks for the compliment, but GOD DAMN! WHY DOES NOBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! It's VERY simple.

You said it yourself, I posted those pics 04/18/10, do you NOT REALIZE those are also the exact same pics I'm claiming as my April pics!?! 04/18/10 = April....

Sorry guys, but SHEESH
    Your not listening are you, let me try and explain in more simple terms.

Those pics are not weeks apart but more like a year or more, is that better for you to understand?

I dont want to go back and forth on something what cant be proven.

All I can do is give you my opinion on the pics you have posted and from my experience in working with many guys over the years and I personally feel those pics are not weeks apart like what you claim, but again that's just my opinion.

I dont really care what your stating but I do find it unfair when your trying to mislead our members but that's up to them what they believe, again its just my opinion.

Best of luck

Arch, you don't understand.... We understand your timeline. All we are trying to say is regardless of 15 weeks or not.... we are saying it is not possible to get those results in 20 weeks or even 25 weeks let alone 15 weeks. I believe those pictures are more like a year or 2 apart and you are claiming it as 15 weeks.... just My opinion.

Your not listening are you, Yes I am listening, I'm listening to you trying to quote things I've said as a means to dicredit what I've accomplished, THEN turn around and change up your tune and claim that you're just saying it's your opinion, when CLEARLY you were trying to discredit me. I don't understand how you thought you were going to accomplish this by stating facts about the timeline that lined up EXACTLY with what I ALREADY STATED. Looks like you're just grasping at straws when you say things like that. let me try and explain in more simple terms.

Those pics are not weeks apart but more like a year or more, is that better for you to understand?
    Yes it is, but if you were just meaning to simply state your opinion, then why did you say this

"You posted a thread on the 4/18/10 asking what bf you was because you just took your bf - Can you guys please estimate my bf% your first pictures,
    Then you started this thread on 7/22/10 showing your new avatar, the time difference is 14 weeks, which is completely different what yoru claiming."

As an angle to invalidate my transformation timeline??
    The only reason someone would do that would be simply to try to disprove to others that what I'm saying is not true. However, all that did was further validate what I said, as I had already stated the 15 week timeline between the April pics and the after pics. You wouldn't have done that if you were honestly just trying to give me "your opinion" So why do you now say it's just your opinion when you were obviously trying to discredit me? Be honest marcus.

I dont want to go back and forth on something what cant be proven.
    I agree with you here, but please try to understand how FRUSTRATING it is for me to achieved this in the given timeline, and be so anxious show everyone what I've accomplished to only have the guys I respect most on this board call me full of shit or "pulling the wool over peoples eyes"

All I can do is give you my opinion on the pics you have posted and from my experience in working with many guys over the years and I personally feel those pics are not weeks apart like what you claim, but again that's just my opinion.
    Look, I don't know why some others can't do what I did here, and it blows my mind that such a seasoned vet such as yourself has never seen anything like it before. I was a nazi with my diet and training for the record.

I dont really care what your stating but I do find it unfair when your trying to mislead our members but that's up to them what they believe, again its just my opinion.
    I find it unfair that someone as experienced as you refuses to consider what I'm saying the truth and accuses me of misleading the member based only on the fact that you haven't seen a transformation like this before in this timeline

Best of luck
    Thank you, marcus, I'm sorry to argue with you. One last time I will state, I SWEAR TO GOD ALL THE FACTS ABOUT MY TRANSFORMATION ARE TRUE, however, I guess we have to agree to disagree.
    I'm sorry you don't believe me
    Last edited by Archangel.; 07-28-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Arch, you don't understand.... We understand your timeline. All we are trying to say is regardless of 15 weeks or not.... we are saying it is not possible to get those results in 20 weeks or even 25 weeks let alone 15 weeks. I believe those pictures are more like a year or 2 apart and you are claiming it as 15 weeks.... just My opinion.
    Oh man, I feel SO defeated right now. I was just so excited to share this with everyone, and I've mostly received negative comments relating to the untruthfulness of my transformation. What sucks even more, is that most of these comments have come from the people that I and everyone else respect the most on this board.
    Your right, it is a crazy transformation. Hell, I didn't even realize how different I looked until I looked at all these pics side by side, as I see myself everyday. Well, thanks for all your kind words anyways, I don't know what else I could do to prove it. I'm actually posting 2 back shots of myself that I took TODAY after my workout. This is the 16 week mark if anyone cares or believes me

Here are 2 CURRENT back shots I took TODAY after my workout. This is the 16 week mark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Archangel.'s OFFICIAL Q & A Thread-16-weeks-sts-relaxed-back-shot.jpg   Archangel.'s OFFICIAL Q & A Thread-16-weeks-sts-back-double-bi-shot.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    timeline aside, great transformation. keep doing what you're doing, you'll be a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    timeline aside, great transformation. keep doing what you're doing, you'll be a beast.
    "timeline aside" lol... I'm not even gonna comment anymore.
    Thanks for the kind words Big

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I don't really give a hoot about the time line deal. You've done a great job so far, keep up the positive work.

Do you plan on competing? You have a solid foundation to do so...

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I don't really give a hoot about the time line deal. You've done a great job so far, keep up the positive work.

Do you plan on competing? You have a solid foundation to do so...
    I have thought about it yes, but I just thought that onstage I won't look so "great" as I would standing beside my buddies out in the real world. I just figure that everyone I would be competing against would look easily as good as me, I don't really know what would make me stand out from the rest, you know?

When you say I have a solid foundation to compete, what exactly do you mean? Are you implying that I could if I worked on some things, or do you mean I'd be good to go now if I cut down?

I've been to many local shows here in Texas. You have the size. If you nailed your conditioning, you would wipe out your competitors.

Visit a local show from time to time, you'd be surprised to see some of the competitors and how they would match up to you.

When I said foundation, I was referring to your symmetry/size. You have both from what I can tell. I haven't seen the wheels, so I can't say you have the complete package. But I'm willing to bet you'd do well if you dedicated yourself to a solid pre-contest diet.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I've been to many local shows here in Texas. You have the size. If you nailed your conditioning, you would wipe out your competitors.

Visit a local show from time to time, you'd be surprised to see some of the competitors and how they would match up to you.

When I said foundation, I was referring to your symmetry/size. You have both from what I can tell. I haven't seen the wheels, so I can't say you have the complete package. But I'm willing to bet you'd do well if you dedicated yourself to a solid pre-contest diet.
    You know what bud, I might just formulate an intelligent cutting diet and dial myself in for the possibility of a competition. Coincidental you mention the wheels, because after I got a friend of mine to take those back pics for me today, I tried to take a couple pics of my legs, but I was so shaky the pics were blurry. I should have asked my buddy to snap some of the legs too, but he'd already left. Next time I'm there I will capture my wheels, and post them here so you and anyone else can critique. I assure you my legs aren't small, but I feel they need more definition, same with calves, but you tell me.

Sounds good. I've never competed, although people tell me I should. I just don't have the desire to yet. Maybe once I hit 240lbs or so, I'll go for it. But for now I'm having fun busting my ass in the gym.

chrisx is offline New Member
    Damn Arch good freaking job! To all those who don't beleive you...the first thing I thought was, "Man, what lab is your gear made from?" Maybe others don't realize how important diet is (cuz I know you had yours dialed in to the t based on all the diet questions you asked Ronnie), and the system by which you made your gains. After I knew you had the training and diet down, the next big question that came to mind was What lab your gear is from. Maybe people need to think outside the box, because clearly they've tried to disprove you with no avail.

Good job Arch, look forward to learning more from you in the future

Hey and don't give the secret out about what I mentioned above. I said it to get people to think outside the box so to speak on HOW you could have made such a transformation rather than spend so much time trying to disprove you. So don't let the cat out of the hat!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Man, the diet is rockin!! Dropped a ton this first week and muscle strength and size still climbing...
    One Question though. I attribute a lot of this to 30 minutes of pretty intense cardio 5 days a week before 8:00 am. About 145 heart rate throughout. I've heard people refer to this as fasted cardio. I've been drinking a protein shake (12 egg whites, 1 powder, 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1/2 a cup of milk.) immediately following the cardio. Is this a good idea? I have read you should wait to eat after fasted cardio but I don't know how long. Should I drop (or modify) the am shake and how long would you wait to eat your first meal?

By the way, I've gone from 259 to 250.5 in 12 days...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 07-29-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Damn Arch good freaking job! To all those who don't beleive you...the first thing I thought was, "Man, what lab is your gear made from?" Maybe others don't realize how important diet is (cuz I know you had yours dialed in to the t based on all the diet questions you asked Ronnie), and the system by which you made your gains. After I knew you had the training and diet down, the next big question that came to mind was What lab your gear is from. Maybe people need to think outside the box, because clearly they've tried to disprove you with no avail.

Thanks chrisx, feel free to ask me questions whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Man, the diet is rockin!! Dropped a ton this first week and muscle strength and size still climbing...
    That's awesome!
    One Question though. I attribute a lot of this to 30 minutes of pretty intense cardio 5 days a week before 8:00 am. About 145 heart rate throughout. I've heard people refer to this as fasted cardio. I've been drinking a protein shake (12 egg whites, 1 powder, 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1/2 a cup of milk.) immediately following the cardio. Is this a good idea? I have read you should wait to eat after fasted cardio but I don't know how long. Should I drop (or modify) the am shake and how long would you wait to eat your first meal?
    To be honest with you, I really don't think you need the pineapple juice and milk in that shake (although I know it probably tastes awesome). I would consume the egg whites with the protein powder, and for carbs I would use Oats, and I would consume it within an hour after the cardio. You could treat this meal as your first meal of the day. That's pretty much my first meal too, only I have a 500ml carton of egg whites and 1 cup of oats.

By the way, I've gone from 259 to 250.5 in 12 days...
    I think there's nothing to complain about that! Especially while still gaining strength.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Hey mate your looking awesome!
    Can you give me a brief rundown on your workout? Like the ammount of sets and reps per excercise, weight (your using slingshot so I assume you start off heavy first set and work down to a light one on your last set) do you go to failure on every set of just the last one? Also technique.. Eg lat pulldown, pull weight down fast, hold for a second, then slowly release? Lastly how often do u switch up excerises?
    Questions sound noobish lol but I'm just interested to know what you do.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think there's nothing to complain about that! Especially while still gaining strength.
    I will adjust accordingly. Thanks again Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Hey mate your looking awesome!
    Thank you
    Can you give me a brief rundown on your workout? Like the ammount of sets and reps per excercise, weight (your using slingshot so I assume you start off heavy first set and work down to a light one on your last set) do you go to failure on every set of just the last one? Also technique.. Eg lat pulldown, pull weight down fast, hold for a second, then slowly release? Lastly how often do u switch up excerises?
    Questions sound noobish lol but I'm just interested to know what you do.
    By slingshot training, I'm referring to Ronnie Rowland (of this forum) way of training, so I don't know if you've had a chance to read his sticky on STS training, but that's pretty much what I do in a nutshell. However, if you haven't, I will break it down for you. I do a total of 9 intense worksets per muscle group, except back where I do 12. All sets are taken to "good failure" which means stopping when you can no longer perform another clean rep. Yes, my first work set is at my heaviest weight for a given exercise, and I perform 4-6 reps. Next set I reduce the weight to allow me to get 8-10 reps, and finally I reduce the weight to allow me 12-15 reps. That completes the first exercise for a given bodypart. I then repeat the process for 2 more exercises for the same bodypart equaling out to a total number of 9 work sets (minus warm-ups). As for technique, I try to be as clean as possible, and referring to the lat pull-down specifically, I perform the positive prtion of the movement fairly fast, but also smooth (no jerking at the beginning), I try to squeeze and contract my lats as the bar rests across my upper chest, then negative for about 2-3 controlled seconds. As for switching up exercises, I do it as LITTLE as possible. The only time I will switch up exercises is if I have completely stagnated on something. I feel that this is something people tend to do way to much, because if someone is always just switching up to switch up, it's going to be very hard to make any progress on any lifts.
    Don't forget, you're gonna have to have your diet dialed in as well if you expect to make much progress.

Calcium is offline Banned
    Nice information, will be trying some of this stuff out

Arch what was your diet like during all aspects of the Sligshot phase? How many cals over your BME, etc?

Arch what was your diet like during all aspects of the Sligshot phase? How many cals over your BME, etc?
    Actually, because I had so much fat to shed, I actually ate BELOW my BME. In the early weeks of my STS training I was only consuming around 1800 cals in the form of 250p/100c/45f. This was actually below maintenance by about 400-500 cals for me. However, as I got leaner, I did notice that I had to begin to increasingly eat more cals to continue to make strength gains. I began eating around 2200-2400 cals around the 10-12 week mark, and I am still doing this now. It's something like 275-300p/200c/45f. I feel the only reason I was able to make progress at below maintenance was because of my high-ish bf%, and I wouldn't recommend it for someone lower.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Haha why would anyone ask that?

If your gear is real and dosed correctly it will be the same as some other labs gear that is real and dosed correctly.

Real Test E at 500 mg from lab A=Real Test E at 500 mg from lab B

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Haha why would anyone ask that?

If your gear is real and dosed correctly it will be the same as some other labs gear that is real and dosed correctly.

Real Test E at 500 mg from lab A=Real Test E at 500 mg from lab B
    I was wondering the same thing, just didn't have the energy to say anything.... its like he is implying everyone on the board has been running fake gear for all these years or something. But Archangel seems to have found the only legit supplier

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Okay, first I have to make a correction. I did a little combing back through the calendar, and the time span between the pics is more like 15 weeks to be totally honest. Sorry for the slight misleadment there, but now everyone has the true facts. As for the pics you are requesting, I don't have a before and after front shot of the EXACT same pose, but what I can post for you is a before with my hands down by my side, then the after that you now see in my avy. I will also post a before and after back shot of pretty much the exact same pose. However marcus (and everyone) please give me a couple days to do this, as I am leaving to visit my baby girl in about 5 minutes, and will be back on tuesday, so I don't have the time to do it now. However, when I come back I will show something else that's very inspiring as well; I will post my 5 month before and after pics! I swear you guys won't even recognize me! Thanks for your patience everyone.
    Bullshit and because you've made this statement you lose all credibility...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    agreed. ban him!

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    agreed. ban him!
    I have no choice but to agree, due to stevey's title alone. I hate being wrong.... so I just jump on board the wagon

I was wondering the same thing, just didn't have the energy to say anything.... its like he is implying everyone on the board has been running fake gear for all these years or something. But Archangel seems to have found the only legit supplier
    A lot of gear out their is underdosed, and as vets I'm sure you all know that. If not, your under a big rock.

Actually, because I had so much fat to shed, I actually ate BELOW my BME. In the early weeks of my STS training I was only consuming around 1800 cals in the form of 250p/100c/45f. This was actually below maintenance by about 400-500 cals for me. However, as I got leaner, I did notice that I had to begin to increasingly eat more cals to continue to make strength gains. I began eating around 2200-2400 cals around the 10-12 week mark, and I am still doing this now. It's something like 275-300p/200c/45f. I feel the only reason I was able to make progress at below maintenance was because of my high-ish bf%, and I wouldn't recommend it for someone lower.
    When you changed your diet to 275-300p/200c/45f, how many cals above your BME was this? And can you give a sample of your daily diet? I know I'm asking a lot but I am going to try and implement what you did as much as I can to the t

A lot of gear out their is underdosed, and as vets I'm sure you all know that. If not, your under a big rock.
    Listen superstar.... most of us have entertained this thread and remained positive and have not taken it to an aggressive level.... but you need to chill out and stop coming out of the Peanut Gallery with these tiny smart ass remarks. You're tone is overly aggressive for no reason.... I understand you are in Love with Archangel but he's a big boy and can handle this himself.... Now run along.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information