Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    norburt is offline Junior Member

arms wont grow but everything else does.

just like everything in life what you dont want ya get and what you really want you really have to work for.

you named it ive tried it. except aas. i will admit that my legs need more work. so im starting to do more squats and dead lifts as well. will this put mass on my arms? im tired of it. really am frustrated. i can curl 145 10 f*cking times do
    30 reverse grip pull ups with weights yada yada yada. maybe its my diet i dont know. my metabolism is so fast it sucks. just need some tips. something to get me out of this slump. i know my genetics suck but god damn my arms are trash.
    its pretty much the entire reason im going to start aas. so once i jump on what works well for you on arms day. or back and bis day. how many sets reps? rest periods? well thanks for reading

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You sound like a product of shitty genetics when it comes to arms, much like myself. My arms are my strongest body part and when I was 260lbs, I don't even think they were over 17". Post up exactly what your split is and rep ranges/sets that you are doing. We can go from there.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Definitely post your split and bis/tris routine. Also, the fact that you think your diet might suck means that it probably has something, if not a lot, to do with it.

I used to think that my arms were the only part of me that wouldn't grow...then I fixed my diet and quit overtraining them. Not sure how long you have been training or anything though, so you might have already corrected those problems.

BigBuck6 is offline Associate Member
    Overtraining? Post up you stats, routine, and experience so we can try and help you out.

Thread Information