Short Story Long -

Used to train like a savage, started university discovered old woman snatch, went from a lean 185 (5'6 5'7 when i got abs) to a fat 165

trust me bros, try to never fall so far because its really depressing - anyways..

obviously i can not lift like I used to or anywhere near it..I do have confidence in my technique however but my muscles are completely gone i feel..

I used to squat three plates and now I can barely squat one, bench press used to rep 245 10 x and 275 3-5x now...I can barely do the plates..

Besides that my gut is disgusting

________________________________________________-

so riddle me this...

how would YOU ease back into it?

my plans are lots of cardio and lots of squats, deadlifts, bench press, heavy curls, pulls ups etc...working out approximately 3 - 5 x a week but maybe weights just 3 and cardio 5, basically lots of compound to put on as much muscle as quickly as possible so that I can start feeling my muscles again

its amazing, I used to be able to lift biceps for 45 minutes and seemingly feel different parts of them and my body, now - it just all hurts and i feel like such a poonjabi

im 23 about to be 24 5'6 slumping fat but i can still run 30 minutes no problem lost pretty much all definition and my titties jiggle with fat not muscle I probably wouldnt dare come close to the test e right now, and I am not taking any pro hormones because I worry about the 17aa