Hey guys...

I'm 6'1, 25 years old... been trainning over 3 years naturally and this is my third cycle. I have a personal trainner who's and ex body builder and we planned this cycle months ago I only started it yesterday. Taking dbol , deca and test, armidex for the ai.

Been trainning each body part once a week since I started tranning but I wanted to increase the size of my arms and calfs MORE* than my other body parts since I have long limbs. Every muscle group has got much bigger since I started but my arms and claves have grown the least so I now look more out of proportion....

My trainner told me I have been over trainning my arms and calves for 3 years and they have grown the least... I know if you train the full body with the right amount of rest your arms will grow at maximum speed.

We are doing a very heavy cycle and a clean high cal high protein diet just to add some major mass to my arms and claves to get them in proportion....

So my question is... my trainner suggested we train 3 days a week.... 1 full session hammering the hell out of triceps, 1 full session hammering the hell out of biceps and forearms and the last day working calves into the floor. With the amount of gear im taking I think all my other muscles will grow without tranning them but hoping this won't happen. I would have though 1 session doing biceps, triceps and forearms twice per week would be better and 1 day for calves...

What do you guys think?

Thanks, Syler