Has anyone here trained each body part twice a week while on cycle?
I have constructed a workout giving 72hrs between doing the body part again on a 6 day w/out.
I would like to take advantage of this cycle, to try push my own boundaries. And see how far I can go without over training
If it does not workout I'll simply cut it back. I've just noticed the whole over training thing gets thrown around alot. Personally this would not be possible for me off cycle, but with the recovery on cycle I'm going.to give it a crack. Currently stocking up on plenty of intra and post w/out recovery supps to aid in this, if it makes a difference at all.
It's time to find out what my body can and can't do for myself, I will not be going too heavy with a strong focus on form and muscle connection. Approx 12-8 sets per body part depending on size of muscle group in the 8-12 rep range.
Last thing I want is an injury so the whole form over weight rule will be my main focus.

With strong nutrition and plenty of rest hopefully all gos well. It's a shame I work a manual labor type job 12 hours a day 14 days straight with every 3rd week off. And I start a new job (same working hours/roster) so a little bit to deal with.
Would love to be able to cycle and not have to work the whole time,that's my dream in the next few years.

So anyone trained body parts twice weekly, I want to hear your story of how it went for you.