Thread: De loading?

rooftop is offline Junior Member

De loading?

So I am going to switch my workout routine from semi isolation to upper and lower body workouts. Two upper body days into lower body days. I've never practiced the De loading as in less volume for a few weeks . Instead I would just take a few days off of the gym every three or four weeks. So my question is how many weeks should I go all out and how many weeks should I decrease the volume 4D loading phase and can anyone recommend a good upper and lower body workout

digsy1983 is offline Member
    from what ive picked up on deloading, 1-2 weeks deload is more than adequate lifting aprox 60% of max 1 rep weight. but the time scale for "all out" period is too vague. its something that is only applicable to you and your training methods, intensity, diet and conditioning.
    the deload is used to inhibit yourself burning out, so if you really feel like you're not gaining, you're forcing yourself through the gym door and just going through the motions, generally fatigued, etc. its probably time for a deload. if you're feeling fine carry on pushing yourself!

Thread Information