EINTPIAN17 is offline New Member

What you think of my split?

Just wanna know what you think of my current work out split, your personal opinions what should I add or modify...

Monday: Push day ( Chest, shoulders, triceps)
    Chest:
    4 sets incline barbell press (alternating every other work out from barbell to dumbbells) 6-10 reps
    4 sets flat barbel/dumbbell press 6-10 rep
    2 sets decline press
    2 sets machine fly's ( alternating every other wok out with dumbbells as well)
    (12 sets for my chest in total)
    Shoulder:
    3 sets Standing military press super set with plate front raises. ( will be alternating this by doing it with dumbbells, standing and sitting down)
    3 sets side lateral raises
    3 sets rear delts machine fly's
    Triceps:
    4 Sets of reverse push downs
    ( no need to focus on the lateral or medial head since they already had so much work done with all the above compound moments in my own personal opinion! Let me know what you think)
    Tuesday: Legs
    4 sets of squats
    4 sets deadlifts
    4 sets leg curls
    4 sets leg raise
    Wednesday: Back and biceps
    4 sets supporting T-BAR row ( alternating the grip)
    4 sets of pull ups
    4 sets of dumbbell rows
    4 sets of chin ups
    Biceps:
    4 sets barbell curls
    3 sets preacher curls
    3 sets hammer curls

Thursday I REST AND THEN REPEAT ALL THIS MADNESS ON FRIDAY!
    On the A.M on an empty stomach I do HIIT one day for 15 min and the next day I do 30 mins of low steady cardio, ALWAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH since I' am cutting...
    Let me know what you think, please!

rljf11 is offline New Member
    Hey im in a very similar situation to you, I have posted my routine in another thread if you care to take a read. Have you ever done a push/pull/legs split before with good results? This is my first time trying it but to my knowledge i would lower the volume a fair bit, especially if your only doing one day rest after 3 workouts. If i was to choose id drop the decline bench, move rear delts to back day and just do 4-5 sets total on biceps as chin ups will hit biceps hard and after that you have an additional 10 sets. Hope this has helped a little

Thread Information