Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Critique my chest day.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zejj View Post

Considering muscle protein synthesis only lasts at the most 48 hours I think I'll stick to eod low volume heavy weight... but hey if you run enough gear you can sit at home and eat shit and still get big..
    To a certain point you are correct about protein synthesis. But you are missing the big picture. A muscle that has been exposed to a high intensity heavy training session cannot be totally repaired in 48 hrs. If you were to train that same muscle again when it isn't fully recovered you will sustain greater cellular damage that will only continue to increase if this schedule is continued. You can continue to train but the training will become more and more ineffective due to the damaged fibers that can't contract because they are not fully recovered.
    The CNS is another issue when it comes to repair and rest. The muscle could be fully repaied but the CNS isn't. This would cause subpar workouts that most attribute to the muscle rather than the real cause which is the CNS.
    Most if not all routines will work for a period. This could be short term or a longer term. There are time proven methods that should be used to prolong your gains and help ensure a relatively injury free career. Change things up. Shock your body with eod training. Just know that routines only work for a period of time then something will need to be changed or your progress will stop.
    Marsoc likes this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post

So its a fact you can run gear, sit at home, eat like shit and still grow? Please show me evidence supporting your claims. I'd love to see what you look like... Lol
    Are you dumb? The whole point of anabolics is to help people with muscle wasting diseases and bed ridden people to hang on to weight.. holy shit you're an idiot... obviously if you train and eat good you'll gain more muscle as well, but I guarantee you, you could run a cycle and gain muscle without doing shit! Actually it's been proven!! Ill link the study for your dumbass..

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Are you dumb? The whole point of anabolics is to help people with muscle wasting diseases and bed ridden people to hang on to weight.. holy shit you're an idiot... obviously if you train and eat good you'll gain more muscle as well, but I guarantee you, you could run a cycle and gain muscle without doing shit! Actually it's been proven!! Ill link the study for your dumbass..
    Yeah it helps maintain and retain.and I'm sure they are doing some sort of rehab to build up again. Lol..ur missing the point dude. Juice is to boost ur performance and gains etc. max ur effort to gains ratio. I imagine. a man or woman with a health oriented life style will benifet. Opposed to some lazy ass that wants an easy Way around. It defeats the whole purpose ,..dude ur just not getting it. Lol all we are is saying. Is that ur method sucks and your reasons to use are weak and unHonorable lol goes against the whole lifestyle in general. But he whatever floats ur boat. Just like Toltec the toilet said the reason he is nice or loves at all is to get hi son way an manipulate people and is in fact not genuine. Rather shallow and selfish. Just not a favorable way to life. Such are u ideas on a healthy lifestyle and ways to achieve ur goals suck and aren't praised lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-09-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yeah it helps maintain and retain.and I'm sure they are doing some sort of rehab to build up again. Lol..ur missing the point dude. Juice is to boost ur performance and gains etc. max ur effort to gains ratio. I imagine. a man or woman with a health oriented life style will benifet. Opposed to some lazy ass that wants an easy Way around. It defeats the whole purpose ,..dude ur just not getting it. Lol all we are is saying. Is that ur method sucks and your reasons to use are weak and unHonorable lol goes against the whole lifestyle in general. But he whatever floats ur boat. Just like Toltec the toilet said the reason he is nice or loves at all is to get hi son way an manipulate people and is in fact not genuine. Rather shallow and selfish. Just not a favorable way to life. Such are u ideas on a healthy lifestyle and ways to achieve ur goals suck and aren't praised lol
    Using anabolics to for a healthy lifestyle haha you're funny, try to convince your doctor to write you a script for tren ... oh yeah that's right they only give CATTLE tren... yes and you're right my reasons to use gear are soo dumb being stronger is just a waste of time yep. You might as well just go inject yourself with syntol if you're just doing this for aesthetics..

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Using anabolics to for a healthy lifestyle haha you're funny, try to convince your doctor to write you a script for tren... oh yeah that's right they only give CATTLE tren... yes and you're right my reasons to use gear are soo dumb being stronger is just a waste of time yep. You might as well just go inject yourself with syntol if you're just doing this for aesthetics..
    Dude What is ur malfunction. Not saying tht roids are not for getting stronger etc. and just because doctors say that use of steroids is frozen upon doesn't mean it can't be used wisely and for health benifet. It's Called abuse. And beyond tht I have no ide what ur defending. Cuz all we said is that ur method of eod dame muscle group non stop sucks and that what u Said about. "U can just sit on ur ass and eat McDonald's pretty much will give u gains. " regardless of what gains u will get from juicing and sitting on ur ass goes against the whole point in general of healthy life style. ..what are u defending. Hey it's up to u. If ur getting result doing ur eod method then continue. Just saying tht it not a time proven good way to train. Thts about it

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The study you linked doesn't support what your claiming at all. The participants all had lifting experience. They didn't just sit on a couch all day.

You think uou know everything so trying to explain where your wrong is useless, because even when given clear proof you will deny it.

Im a member of lots of forums, and the greatest amount of knowledgeable people on any forum is this one. Without a doubt, some members knowledge here is encyclopedic. Not to mention the hundreds of years of experience in the thread alone all contradicts what your saying. Keep on living in your fantasy world where you know everything.
    Livinlean likes this.

Kaido is offline Junior Member
    Why you are so disrespectful mate? Calling someone dumb because he just disagrees with your opinion doesn't make you look really smart.

I can go to google, pubmed etc, find studies that support the opposite of what you are saying and you can do the same for what I'm saying, but what's the point in it?

Steroids being a taboo topic aren't studied nearly as much as they should be for us to come to conclusions and be absolute about what we are saying.

As for the frequency of training, it's all relative to your strength and your level as a lifter. You can bench 220 every other day but go do that with 500 and see what happens.

Btw, how much do ya bench?

Jonbana is offline Member
    Theres a reason why top pros hit body parts once max twice a week not EOD lmfao , guess they are doing something wrong with this 48 hour protein raise but in fact is actually 16-24 hour when you are advance that's why you lift other body parts it raises protein synthasis in the body so yes lift EOD if you want but different body parts lol not the same body part with no intensity
    Marsoc likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Sometimes you just have to change things up a bit. .... (edit).... Preexhaust by doing pushups before hitting your chest routine.
    Things went a little sideways on this thread, but for the OP if he's still around... I think preexhausting muscle groups is a seriously underutilized secret. I like to start my chest workouts by super-setting pec-deck flys (4 sets,15-20 reps) with pushups (4 x 25-30). It gets my blood flowing and swells up my chest. Then when I do my bench work, my chest feels tight, and well worked.

Best of luck,
    C-
    Obs and Jonbana like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I increased time between and switched it up for a while. Bench is slowly climbing again. Was until my cycle ended anyway.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Things went a little sideways on this thread, but for the OP if he's still around... I think preexhausting muscle groups is a seriously underutilized secret. I like to start my chest workouts by super-setting pec-deck flys (4 sets,15-20 reps) with pushups (4 x 25-30). It gets my blood flowing and swells up my chest. Then when I do my bench work, my chest feels tight, and well worked.

Best of luck,
    C-
    Yeah pre exhausting is brutal , is it optimal who knows one says yes other says no , just keep your body guessing !! hit it hard and get out ,

do leg extensions than squads and feel that burn

or

flys than bench

MrBafner is offline New Member
    I found that changing your grip width and the speed you lift helps a lot. Wide, narrow, medium to slow, medium or paused lifting really helped as well.
    Obs likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information