anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member

Chest fat problems

Hi, right now I am out of shape. I say 'out of shape'. I have more muscle than I've ever had in 27 years of going to the gym. I have personal bests right now in every lift. I've always had a penchant for lifting heavy weight. But I have high body fat and my cardio is awful. It was a lot worse six months ago (I have lost 4 stone) but it's still bad.
    Anyway....I am aiming to get back to my prime. 15 years ago I was ripped. I had a six pack. Veins popping out all over the place. I was half as strong but I looked great. Well...I ALMOST looked great.

Whenever I have had low body fat, great cardio etc I have also had a lot of fat on my chest. It looked weird. Every other part of my body was cut but i had as much chest fat then as I do now at double the weight (literally, 15 years ago I was 11.5 stone, now I am 24 stone). In fact, my chest looks better now because the rest of my body has caught up so it doesn't look out of place.

This chest fat problem is always at the back of my mind. If It was still there at 6% body fat how the hell can I get rid of it now...at 45? When I get back in shape my chest will look very strange again.

It isn't gyno. It is very soft fat. There is no firmness to it at all. At 6% body fat I could grap 5 inches of fat on my chest! It wasn't loose skin from fast weight loss as I had always been trim up to that point.

Any thoughts on how to sort this? Surgery?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    Hi, right now I am out of shape. I say 'out of shape'. I have more muscle than I've ever had in 27 years of going to the gym. I have personal bests right now in every lift. I've always had a penchant for lifting heavy weight. But I have high body fat and my cardio is awful. It was a lot worse six months ago (I have lost 4 stone) but it's still bad.
    Anyway....I am aiming to get back to my prime. 15 years ago I was ripped. I had a six pack. Veins popping out all over the place. I was half as strong but I looked great. Well...I ALMOST looked great.

Whenever I have had low body fat, great cardio etc I have also had a lot of fat on my chest. It looked weird. Every other part of my body was cut but i had as much chest fat then as I do now at double the weight (literally, 15 years ago I was 11.5 stone, now I am 24 stone). In fact, my chest looks better now because the rest of my body has caught up so it doesn't look out of place.

This chest fat problem is always at the back of my mind. If It was still there at 6% body fat how the hell can I get rid of it now...at 45? When I get back in shape my chest will look very strange again.

It isn't gyno. It is very soft fat. There is no firmness to it at all. At 6% body fat I could grap 5 inches of fat on my chest! It wasn't loose skin from fast weight loss as I had always been trim up to that point.

Any thoughts on how to sort this? Surgery?
    Lipo or I hear a lot of good things about that "Cool Sculpting" method as it is non invasive.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Lipo or I hear a lot of good things about that "Cool Sculpting" method as it is non invasive.
    Never heard of cool sculpting. I will google that. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information