Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clove1234

Thread: Cryogenic & Normatec Thoughts?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Cryogenic & Normatec Thoughts?

I have done my google research and now want to see who has used in on here and their thoughts. Does anyone here have experience with it? My gym has a special on it now. 20 bucks for Cryo fist time 15 each time after and then unlimited Normatec for free.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm all for anything that can help with injury and recovery. I don't have access to it here but both are being used my well
    known athletes who swear by them. Seems fair priced enough to give it a chance,,,if you do,,keep us posted.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Done cryo and i can say you feel incredible after it. There is a lot of good science backing it up. I think the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, if their are any. Only reason i quit going is because it got expensive. There isn’t any place that cheap for me around here

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its a special. It used to be a lot more but I don't think they had the demand for it so the price dropped. I am going to give it a try. Hard leg day tomorrow and want to be away from the house for a while. Ready for the kids to go back to college.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If anything the two hour feeling you have is worth it

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some very promising research behind cryogenics. It's supposed to lower the inflammation in the body by a substantial degree. There's new research on "cold shock proteins" which are released when your body's exposed to very low temps like during cryo and they have a significant impact on inflammation in the body. Inflammation can be ocurring from many things such as poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and a million others things but just wanted to give some common examples, and cryo is supposed to lower ALL inflammation and have a very positive effect on health. IMO well worth the 20 bucks I'd do it 2-3 times a week if I had something like that near me.

What he said. There are also heat shock proteins that are activated in the sauna. I’m a bigger fan of that. But i felt amazing when i was doing cryo.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

Thread Information